PSN will fail miserably and here's why (Sony throttling ppl)

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Im struggling to reply to you because i don't know wtf you're talking about but here you are creating reasons to bring up the white man like if my thread was too black power for you. Welp, my mama would eat pig feet and chitlins or chitterlings or whatever you call it. Would eat greens that was from scratch but tasted like glory, sweet potato pie not pumpkin. Now slap me some skin on the blackhand side kat daddy
You a funny guy. Chill out. I was just breaking your ankles. Clearly Microsoft doesnt pay me.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm in the UK and Xbox live went down on Saturday. It came back on Sunday.

But thanks for typing that essay. It was an entertaining read.
Still not getting your point, are you saying a brief outrage is the same as throttling your experience full time? Well sir, since PSnow only streams in 720p i guess you guys straight :krs:
shyt been out for 14 years but it's gonna fail? :unimpressed:
Let's move the goalpost to 2 decades ago? How about this if you can fathom it... fathom a holiday season in the future. 2 systems, one comes in as the heavy favorite like deontay wilder :youngsabo: then that favorite loses
This is a dumb thread.

This is something that a lot of companies have started doing during this crisis.

YouTube, Apple TV+, and Amazon Prime Video reduce image quality in Europe following Netflix
Just cuz other people have similar structural problems doesn't negate reality :ufdup: when you post up how xbox live isn't what it do is when its a dumb thread buddy
Cuz that's impossible, pfffst :rudy:
Oh, and you forgot to mention this lil tidbit that you can't do on your playstation...
Britain despite Brexit, and that the slowdown will be for 30 days initially. Luckily, it seems users still have the option to switch to a higher resolution if they’re concerned about the missing pixels
How convenient :francis:
You a funny guy. Chill out. I was just breaking your ankles. Clearly Microsoft doesnt pay me.
But Sony does :demonic:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Whats funny is the ps4's network card is flabbysick so PSN speeds were never that fast to begin with :hubie: