PSN will fail miserably and here's why (Sony throttling ppl)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh, so a nikka can't create a thread discussing his opinion on why the ps5 will fail? This is a forum where we discuss topics that interest us. Let's try not to be butthurt as the gaming landscape changes ok :thumbsup:

Now onto the next topic, psn. Well, psn will fail because the coronavirus has forced psn to reach its limitations in Europe :picard:

PSN Download Speeds Restricted as Sony Works with Internet Providers in Europe

If you're a European coli member, xbox live doesn't seem to have struggle issues so continue eating as scheduled

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh, so a nikka can't create a thread discussing his opinion on why the ps5 will fail? This is a forum where we discuss topics that interest us. Let's try not to be butthurt as the gaming landscape changes ok :thumbsup:

Now onto the next topic, psn. Well, psn will fail because the coronavirus has forced psn to reach its limitations in Europe :picard:

PSN Download Speeds Restricted as Sony Works with Internet Providers in Europe

If you're a European coli member, xbox live doesn't seem to have struggle issues so continue eating as scheduled
This has been something that I noticed a while ago. I've seen it pop up on their forums over the years, but it's not publicized enough. For me and a lot of people, PSN net speeds aren't touching what we see on other devices.

They need to stop that shyt tho.

Tru Story

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
now we have to feel sorry for the white man because his PSN downloads are slow? what planet are you from? stop making ps5 threads, they are annoying. im gonna make xbox is gonna fail thread because of you.

Code

Banned
Daps
All this TALKING about the ps5 and not showing us anything should be a massive red flag

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I get 2-400 Mbps on both Live and PSN services.
You in Europe bruh?
now we have to feel sorry for the white man because his PSN downloads are slow? what planet are you from? stop making ps5 threads, they are annoying. im gonna make xbox is gonna fail thread because of you.
I can assure you i didn't make this thread because of you :umad:
All this TALKING about the ps5 and not showing us anything should be a massive red flag
You're absolutely right. And since this thread is more so about psn. Sony has said literally nothing about psn moving forward. Improvements, additions :hula: nothing. They even joined forces with their biggest competitor (had to) so im guessing they haven't figured out what they really gonna do. How do they market themselves if they are in business with the competitors? Like, they can't make better use of azure than Microsoft, so im assuming they will get the table scraps from whatever innovation Microsoft develops in that field :patrice:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Xbox Live was down in the EU last week.
It went down for a couple hours twice last week in America, i didn't notice it. Im not throttled either neither are my fellow xbots in Europe so what's your point?
Don't tell @PS4 that or he gonna get the white man involved.
Im struggling to reply to you because i don't know wtf you're talking about but here you are creating reasons to bring up the white man like if my thread was too black power for you. Welp, my mama would eat pig feet and chitlins or chitterlings or whatever you call it. Would eat greens that was from scratch but tasted like glory, sweet potato pie not pumpkin. Now slap me some skin on the blackhand side kat daddy

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It went down for a couple hours twice last week in America, i didn't notice it. Im not throttled either neither are my fellow xbots in Europe so what's your point?

Im struggling to reply to you because i don't know wtf you're talking about but here you are creating reasons to bring up the white man like if my thread was too black power for you. Welp, my mama would eat pig feet and chitlins or chitterlings or whatever you call it. Would eat greens that was from scratch but tasted like glory, sweet potato pie not pumpkin. Now slap me some skin on the blackhand side kat daddy
I'm in the UK and Xbox live went down on Saturday. It came back on Sunday.

But thanks for typing that essay. It was an entertaining read.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is a dumb thread.

Sony announced that it will be restricting the PlayStation Network's download speeds in an attempt to preserve internet access for as many people as possible, and lessen the impact on providers during the coronavirus outbreak. Initially, this incentive was limited to European territories, but now the hardware manufacturer has announced that it is taking the same precautions across the US.

This is something that a lot of companies have started doing during this crisis.

YouTube, Apple TV+, and Amazon Prime Video reduce image quality in Europe following Netflix