PSN is a piece of shyt

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:
First year of Xbox Fitness is free :ufdup:
All the early apps didn't have commericals (Netflix/Hulu/ESPN)
Love the next gen gaming, and the system is designed to last for 10yrs while staying on the whole time (XB1)
XB1 been well worth it if you take advantage of its features outside of gaming.
Just gaming alone, no system is really worth the price of admission unless you have disposable income
:beli:

The Flabbox as bad as the Simpstation.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Yeah, everything is slow as fukk right now

I swear I'm close to selling that :trash: and getting an Xbox One

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yo, 3cepts. I truly feel for you. I know most of you was fooled into thinking the PS4 was the better system
I mean, all those ppl buying it :wow:

But you all do understand the sheep complex. One day, we grow up and become individuals
Stop following the masses because the masses are usually incorrect.
If you not happy with your system now, look at what is on the horizon. If nothing of interest is coming out til 2016, slap yourself. Make the switch now so you can get top dollar for your console and :eat:

You can always rebuy a PS4 for $250 in 2016

Halo, Sunset, Quantum, Forza and many many others are waiting for you to enjoy gaming again :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I jinxed myself. :snoop:

my PSN been fukked up for couple months now. some DNS error bullshyt. can't even update nothing through wifi. :smh:
That happens to my PS3 as well. there's something wrong with the PS3 itself because I have a PS4 on the same wifi router and it always connects flawlessly. The PS3 half the time spits out that DNS error then if you go in the settings and do a test connection it will say nothing is wrong and connect there.

I changed the DNS server to Google's 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and it works better but still happens from time to time.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I had PS devices since the PS2 and PSN is probably better than it was in the beginning

im just kidding that shyt sucks