PSN is a piece of shyt

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
bs breh Live doesn't go down anywhere near the same rate as PSN:stopitslime:
I'm not saying Live doesn't have a better infrastructure. But the shyt ain't solid gold like some claim, and PSN is not as trash as some claim.

Last year before I had the quad I played my 360 heavy and fairly frequently I would get hit with the 'connect to xbox live' on the main screen, looked it up and found it was under maintenance on this page. (playing Trials Borderlands 2 etc.) Felt like it was always on Saturdays too, IDK if that is a scheduled maintenance day or what.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

I would complain to my girl so much I ended up bookmarking that page.

Yea PSN goes down too, and used to have terrible download speeds from their shytty servers. Not arguing with that. I just don't think live is quite the holy grail service in comparison. When I was playing Last of US MP heavy, PSN NEVER went down. But I had multiple issues on Live last year. Coinicidence? Sure it easily could just be my luck.

You think I was happy with Sony when the console launched and online didn't work? or when everyone's data was compromised and the shyt was down a month? or when I'd have to wait 3 hours to download a 1 GB game? Naw it def needs work.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying Live doesn't have a better infrastructure. But the shyt ain't solid gold like some claim, and PSN is not as trash as some claim.

Last year before I had the quad I played my 360 heavy and fairly frequently I would get hit with the 'connect to xbox live' on the main screen, looked it up and found it was under maintenance on this page. (playing Trials Borderlands 2 etc.) Felt like it was always on Saturdays too, IDK if that is a scheduled maintenance day or what.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

I would complain to my girl so much I ended up bookmarking that page.

Yea PSN goes down too, and used to have terrible download speeds from their shytty servers. Not arguing with that. I just don't think live is quite the holy grail service in comparison. When I was playing Last of US MP heavy, PSN NEVER went down. But I had multiple issues on Live last year. Coinicidence? Sure it easily could just be my luck.

You think I was happy with Sony when the console launched and online didn't work? or when everyone's data was compromised and the shyt was down a month? or when I'd have to wait 3 hours to download a 1 GB game? Naw it def needs work.
I've experienced crazy lag on xbox live playing halo and gears.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I have my ps4 hard wired so its :blessed:

only time i had problems was at launch.

-DMP-

We shouldn't have to do that though. Even on my Vita and PS4, it works fast. Only on the PS3 does it act like this. I've taken my PS3 off of the wifi network though as I have it setup on a network with my PC to stream shyt hardwired.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Lol ya'll need to fix y'alls connection. I DL'd BF Hardline in 20 mins and MLB The Show around the same time. The installation of MLB took longer though but it's always has

I have Computers, iPads, Android Tablets, Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Nintendo DS systems, all hooked up to the network through WIFI, in addition to a PS Vita and PS4. I took my PS3 off of the network. It's a PSN issue.