PSN Exploit going around

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw a random message sent to me two days ago and they give me their phone number. I deleted it and blocked these mfers.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wouldn’t worry much about hate mail users, the joke will likely be on them. It wouldn’t be hard for Sony to ban user that send the message. Poetic justice
But yea, Sony lawst. Seems like starting off as a free service still haunts the platform as this shyt is pathetic. Looks like this is less of a hack and more of a glitch, as fingers are pointing to it being some type of Unicode error

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I know shyt ain't perfect, but you not seeing these problems on xbox as much as you see on playstation. I'm still hunted from that PSN shutdown. shyt felt like it lasted for years. :justwhoo:
it was not a merry christmas :shaq2:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Seems like PSN's security is getting shaky these days. Somebody hacked my account about a month ago and got me out of $175 before i even woke up. Still waiting on my refund.
Look, Sony won so nobody gives a shyt what happened to you along the way. It's business :hhh:
my ps4 crashed the other day and went blue screen.. got a couple weird messages from randoms too smh

my ps4 working aiight now tho
Them boys have copied the frequency from your mother's key fob by now :wow:
Yeah that shyt happened to me a year ago. Someone took well over $100 in games. I called support and they refunded me back the money quick. I took my paypal off my account to prevent it from happening again
:stop: Looky here bruh, Sony has sold the most systems so this horror story is like, what are we hoping to accomplish here? :hhh:
I love getting hate mail from nikkas I washed in fighters :wow:
Not anymore :demonic:
I wouldn’t worry much about hate mail users, the joke will likely be on them. It wouldn’t be hard for Sony to ban user that send the message. Poetic justice
But yea, Sony lawst. Seems like starting off as a free service still haunts the platform as this shyt is pathetic. Looks like this is less of a hack and more of a glitch, as fingers are pointing to it being some type of Unicode error
@Liquid you should move his post to Courtdog's kennel, he's talking about the forbidden topics :merchant:
Be hunch over like Ovo40 trying to play that shyt.
I laughed but you might get punched in the face :whoa:
it was not a merry christmas :shaq2:
Warhaaaaaawk

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
That new system software that came out yesterday is supposed to fix this :yeshrug: