PSN Exploit going around

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

Cliff notes. Some people are getting messages through psn. And just having the message sent to you will make your PS4 turn off. And you can't turn it back on as long as the message is on there. If it happens you can go into your psn messages on a different device and delete the message there, and then you have to rebuild the ps4 data base. So it's not the end of the world but it sure would fukk your day up.

You can avoid getting it all together by going to settings>privacy settings> message settings. And set your shyt to no one or only friend being able to message you. Everyone should probably do that until the shyt gets figured out.

:salute:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Seems like PSN's security is getting shaky these days. Somebody hacked my account about a month ago and got me out of $175 before i even woke up. Still waiting on my refund.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Your name is mal but you got a pic of rory :mindblown:

images

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Seems like PSN's security is getting shaky these days. Somebody hacked my account about a month ago and got me out of $175 before i even woke up. Still waiting on my refund.

Yeah that shyt happened to me a year ago. Someone took well over $100 in games. I called support and they refunded me back the money quick. I took my paypal off my account to prevent it from happening again

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that shyt happened to me a year ago. Someone took well over $100 in games. I called support and they refunded me back the money quick. I took my paypal off my account to prevent it from happening again

When they use your account to buy games, how do they keep the games for themselves? I don't understand why they do that if you could just get a refund.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This why I don't have my card tied to my psn

I just order PSN gift cards codes off Amazon