PSA For PS+ Members - Do Not Buy Jedi Fallen Order or Fallout 76

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I don’t think anyone was planning on buying fo76 :skip:

I already own Star Wars Ginger tho. Got it for like $5 last year

I actually might try fo76 for an hour or two just to see if it’s as bad as everyone says. It’s also possible the game improved since launch

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets see your playtime, show us how many hours you put into the game before you cape for it
:umad:

Your goal post shuffling isn't effective vs me.

I've actually played fallout 76, I also watch a friend that streams it and has played it when it was actually trash till now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t think anyone was planning on buying fo76 :skip:

I already own Star Wars Ginger tho. Got it for like $5 last year

I actually might try fo76 for an hour or two just to see if it’s as bad as everyone says. It’s also possible the game improved since launch

The deluxe edition is actually on sale right now for 8 bucks lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've actually played fallout 76

giphy.gif

Easy to post a screenshot of your playtime these days. Let’s see if you put the time into the game that you’re willing to fight me over for the next 5 pages on. If you’re gonna recommend a game to someone you should have at least played a good amount of it yourself

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Easy to post a screenshot of your playtime these days. Let’s see if you put the time into the game that you’re willing to fight me over for the next 5 pages

*ignores goal post shuffle*

I've played it don't worry, and before you jump to caping. I personally don't like ANY fallout game and this one wasn't any different, so you can toss that theory out the window.

Now can you explain why you lied to breh :jbhmm:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Also which one of them Star Wars Games thats on Plus that are Great?cause I always thought they got some Mediocre/Bad Reviews and yall brehs are giving this one a good review.....I got Star Wars Battlefield 2 downloading