PSA: Do NOT watch the movie ‘Men’ under no circumstance

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Lol I had as you great expectations for Men, to be far I liked most of the movie even though it is on some weird shyt, but the very end didn't work at all for me. I think you know which scene I'm talking about
the part where the guy kind of keeps giving birth to himself

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Men" was trash as fukk but I dunno what the beef is with "Annihilation".

The whole movie she's an unreliable narrator, she was replaced same as her husband. She died in the scene with the alien, not the alien.

Seems pretty straight forward to me. :manny:

Now, it did borrow heavily from Lovecraft's "The Color Out Of Space", but that's another topic entirely.

Fred.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Won't be checking it out, but I swear a lot of these movie writers have the creative prowess of children, with a budget.

If that spoiler is what's in this movie, I don't see how that is remotely entertaining, thought provoking, or interesting.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Won't be checking it out, but I swear a lot of these movie writers have the creative prowess of children, with a budget.

If that spoiler is what's in this movie, I don't see how that is remotely entertaining, thought provoking, or interesting.
It is...it's the finale

And it wasn't even cool looking like on some croenberg shyt...it was just weird and kinda nasty

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I liked Sunshine until the ending :ohhh: and Dredd was fine.

The naked man gives birth to the young boy, who in turn gives birth to the vicar, then Geoffrey, and finally James, heavily mutilating their bodies.

:laff: