@PS5 you slipping…you need trolling lessons…Deathloop not scoring well w/ users

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not based on user scores. Until they figure out a way to tie user scores to purchases they will be meaningless.

E_ZpzoqX0AYWoaN
\
E_Z8bQzXMAM53de

The most useless metric available
Steam does this with showing hours played with user reviews of games

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Them nikkas blind, this game is beautiful. shyt looks like a next gen BioShock.

The AI is understandable, but it's a side effect of people saying Dishonored catered too much to stealth players, they wanted people to be able to go loud without too many consequences.
The thing about the AI is it changes as you do more loops.

People can have their opinions i guess.

I can have mine too. Game is dope, very strong GOTY candidate. Id even say a frontrunner.

Colt n Juliannas voice actors killed it.

colts a pretty well written character so far. A lil quirky personality but not a buffoon. Tough but not cardboard cutout tough guy. I enjoy the small moments too where hes talkin to himself figuring out this loop shyt. He comes across as a real person.

Arkane got another one, internet nerds mad:ehh:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
these are the same people who are boycotting god of war 2 (ps5) I take it
the ones who can't get consoles at all :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Consoles need their own version of steam ratings/reviews, where you click a game on thte Home Screen and can read reviews.
Idk why they don't have that for PSN. It would be nice if they had reviews at least. Nothing like a good review while browsing the store:

"I hate this game. It is so fukking scary. I think this game fed me cement because I was shytting bricks. The story drags on and the narrative serves nothing more than filler for the next jump scare.

10/10"

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
User scores are always the most unreliable metric.

The main characters are black, so most non black gamers will deduct 5 points off that fact alone. Most of them never even played the game and rated it a zero.