Supporter
Daps
…personally like the game so it’s w/e but I did find this surprising tho

D3710-A90-9634-4-D04-929-D-C6-FCD36656-C8.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The main characters are black. Them user reviews are from CACs.

I don’t doubt it…it’s amazing how critical they become when it comes to games, movies, etc. when it comes to black leads, characters, and so on…they don’t always outright say it either

the most complaints seem to center around the AI and the graphics…I’m seeing multiple folks complaining of “PS3 level” graphics :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who even cares about user scores at this point? It always boils down to console warring or some weird politics that white dudes are mad about

In this case its obvious what the issue is

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Who even cares about user scores at this point? It always boils down to console warring or some weird politics that white dudes are mad about

In this case its obvious what the issue is
That's your entire identity on this forum :skip:. If there was no console warring then you wouldn't know what to do with yourself.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's your entire identity on this forum :skip:. If there was no console warring then you wouldn't know what to do with yourself.

Not based on user scores. Until they figure out a way to tie user scores to purchases they will be meaningless.

E_ZpzoqX0AYWoaN
\
E_Z8bQzXMAM53de

The most useless metric available

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don’t doubt it…it’s amazing how critical they become when it comes to games, movies, etc. when it comes to black leads, characters, and so on…they don’t always outright say it either

the most complaints seem to center around the AI and the graphics…I’m seeing multiple folks complaining of “PS3 level” graphics :heh:

Them nikkas blind, this game is beautiful. shyt looks like a next gen BioShock.

The AI is understandable, but it's a side effect of people saying Dishonored catered too much to stealth players, they wanted people to be able to go loud without too many consequences.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them nikkas blind, this game is beautiful. shyt looks like a next gen BioShock.

The AI is understandable, but it's a side effect of people saying Dishonored catered too much to stealth players, they wanted people to be able to go loud without too many consequences.

the PS3 graphic comparisons are insanely ridiculous smh

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
the PS3 graphic comparisons are insanely ridiculous smh

dishonored had the same complaints when they both came out

arkane's visual direction for their games is jarring because its like a pseudorealism, if you go into it expecting realistic graphics youre going to think its mid when you see blocky shapes and outlines

if you could appreciate it for the balance it strikes between super realistic and cartoonish then it truly is a real interesting perspective, most people think its supposed to be mad realistic though