@PS5, you have a Xbox Series X and a webshow, but you haven’t posted about it on The Coli?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Oh a webshow? Can a nikka make the theme? I gotchu, free of charge :youngsabo:. I'm thinking something like:

Life is like a hurricane
Here in the Arcadium.
Racecars
apps.20615.14094456225993959.2d017079-463a-4bd6-ac7a-2fb4f65673e9.0faeefd3-4ad9-4634-98df-75b9aeb92d48

Lasers
craig-the-brute.png

Airplanes
apps.20786.14377492558798445.dbb01188-4892-4209-8afe-51244cbcda7e.f4e911ef-c295-4b00-b129-2f84acd134e9

Gamepass; get some.
Might solve a mystery.
Or re-write history...
Courtdog!:duck:
:laff:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
In 2020 this is actually not too shocking :pachaha:

I’d support if there was a link though :ehh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
In 2020 this is actually not too shocking :pachaha:

I’d support if there was a link though :ehh:
Because it's 2020 eh?

I been a Webshow since 2003 :manny:

I ran a website for a year

I then had Microsoft and nintendo interested in sending me "products" and I was reaching out to other companies. They wanted to see what the site would be about. I enlisted this community to be apart of it and this console wars shyt ruled out. I was willing to send free games to you guys and somebody started this narrative of "well what do you get out of this" and the next stan went "yeah.. what you get"

nikkaz literally talked themselves out of free games. And the arrogant behavior has never stopped. by the time I reached back out to the contacts I established? most were gone out relocated. I will hold a salty grudge with this community over it forever honestly but in that salt I'm glad I didn't come up with people who don't respect anything.

I'll make it as whatever wherever I'm ready to pull the trigger. And something is definitely in the works, that is true. Tbc...

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Because it's 2020 eh?

I then had Microsoft and nintendo interested in sending me "products" and I was reaching out to other companies. They wanted to see what the site would be about. I enlisted this community to be apart of it and this console wars shyt ruled out. I was willing to send free games to you guys and somebody started this narrative of "well what do you get out of this" and the next stan went "yeah.. what you get"

nikkaz literally talked themselves out of free games. And the arrogant behavior has never stopped. by the time I reached back out to the contacts I established? most were gone out relocated. I will hold a salty grudge with this community over it forever honestly but in that salt I'm glad I didn't come up with people who don't respect anything.

I'll make it as whatever wherever I'm ready to pull the trigger. And something is definitely in the works, that is true. Tbc...

Wish I would have known. I would have supported :manny: With all the gamers here that represent a certain demographic, there’s no reason why we couldn’t be getting perks for the same opinions we share for free all day here.

At this point you probably need an alt account or something to use when you aren’t doing the console wars jokes and shyt.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because it's 2020 eh?

so basically you shill for free games... well the games are not free since you are doing hardcore promotion for MIcrosoft every hour of your waking life. :dead:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
man its been a week and i aint heard NO NOISE from this nikka. nothing. not from any xbots. like at all.

wait til that PS5 drop watch how the whole first page gonna be filled with nikkas wilding. and this cat writing paragraphs trying to talk to shyt and debunk everything.

you always energetic in ps5 threads but when ya mans drop. you quiet as a mouse. show us some screenshots and specs some vids or something. floss out nikka.