PS5 & XSX Stock/Pickup Thread

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Target had a drop at 0730 this morning.. found out 5 mins prior… I had the app open.. chrome on my mac…safari open.. cleared my cache.. logged in.. had my card and addy in.. and soon as that bytch dropped.. fukkin sold out.. i refreshed for a solid 15-20 mins … still a dub… guess I’ll take off tomorrow and take my ass to GameStop for my last try.. after this shyt.. it’s stock x for me

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Target had a drop at 0730 this morning.. found out 5 mins prior… I had the app open.. chrome on my mac…safari open.. cleared my cache.. logged in.. had my card and addy in.. and soon as that bytch dropped.. fukkin sold out.. i refreshed for a solid 15-20 mins … still a dub… guess I’ll take off tomorrow and take my ass to GameStop for my last try.. after this shyt.. it’s stock x for me

:mjlol:

Facts.

At this point you can either:

- Wait til later during the year, I’m sure there will be a mega drop between Black Friday & Christmas, possibly earlier.

- Or just pay the extra $200+ and get it online.

- Or keep looking for bundles, which isn’t a bad thing.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
FINALLY going get one… got to GameStop at 0535.. I was the second one here… 2 hours later.. I get out my whip.. cuz mad other ppl got here after… I see ppl leaving.. I’m like wtf.. come to find out.. they had a sign on the door… sign stated how many copies they’ll have in stock.. and so I look at the sign.. and this shyt said.. they going have 3 in stock… gahhhhhh damn I made the cut

:blessed:

it’s been a journey brehsssss

:to:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Weirdly enough, it seems there was more stock of the digital consoles than disc versions.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Mann… these lil nikkaz need to stop bringing their moms to shyt like this…. Tell me how the fukk…. It’s fukkI’m cold as fukk outside … so I’m in my whip.. killin time.. I look outside… and it’s a fukkin commotion… I get out my whip.. and this bytch .. pardon me… this lady.. here with his son.. mad late.. so the guy that was in front of me.. telling mom dukes about the number of copies they got.. and they Tellin her that I’m number 2… this bytch going say… “he not in line.. he should be standing outside in line”… I look at this bytch… and the nerve of this bytch… to start some shyt.. cuz they mad late… talking bout I’m not getting shyt… took any and everything out of me… to not bark on this bytch… good thing my mom raised me right.. cuz I won’t want any youngin barking at my moms… so I ain’t say shyt.. I just said.. next time.. make sure you get here by 5am… cuz that’s the only way you goin get this shyt before me

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So coppin off StockX is legit? Just worried if something goes wrong, can I have Sony fix my shyt. When is the next Target release, you can get a PS5 from them online right?

Those are the only ways I’m getting one.

I’m wondering how difficult it would be to wait until Black Friday.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
So coppin off StockX is legit? Just worried if something goes wrong, can I have Sony fix my shyt. When is the next Target release, you can get a PS5 from them online right?

Those are the only ways I’m getting one.

I’m wondering how difficult it would be to wait until Black Friday.

wait breh.. Walmart doing a drop tomorrow.. and it’s for everyone.. no need for Walmart+