PS5 to have even less memory than expected

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
thread title is misleading

people will have plenty of storage when they get their ps5. on top of that, it costs like 100 bucks to add another hard drive.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, I've had a good laugh. Now let's actually tackle what's going on here...
The recording isn’t saved on your system it’s saved on the cloud
This first reply was the only one to actually address the issue. unfortunately he straight up lied, never supplied a link because Gaikai ain't recording shyt :francis:
@Rain @GoldenGlove how many 1 star threads has Court created in this subforum. Anyway to see? :pachaha:
Thread ratings are opinions of posters who would likely partake in IGN polls
Don’t you ever get tired of doing this shyt everyday?:gucci:
I'm not trying to be rude here but shut the fukk up :camby:
I've never seen you make a serious post let alone a serious thread. And circle jerks like these empower morons such as yourself like if you of all people can say shyt. I know nobody tells you to chill cuz you PlayStation and I'm cool with that. That creates a level of hypocrisy that makes their opinion of me obsolete if you're allowed to move in a similar fashion with impunity.

Anybody got a retort for this logic :popcorn:
Dap +rep 5 star thread.
I need to see this in the rafters ASAP.
I'm not gonna lie, I was laughing my ass off at this...
eventually after getting an achievement the game will pause and ask you to delete something to continue
I didn't realize the emotional range that would ensue :mjlol:
thread title is misleading

people will have plenty of storage when they get their ps5. on top of that, it costs like 100 bucks to add another hard drive.
How is 664 gb for next gen plenty of storage :dahell:
And you can't use a hard drive, the SSDs you can use cost $300 with the cheapest one coming in at $230. But $300 average and this is assuming they'll be in stock like that NEXT YEAR. You have no option in 2020 for upgrades but I hear you. Just not sure where you got your info from. All I do is post info, I'm an educator in that way...

PlayStation 5 Has a Regular NVMe SSD Slot for Expansion, But It Will Require Sony's Validation

The comments section in the tweet that this thread is based on, people seem upset. They not talking like it's a courtdog troll thing. But I'll take this abuse and use it as motivation to tell them truth :blessed: