PS5 stock seems to be improving; console now No.1 in revenue across US and UK

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Since when did “number 1 in revenue” become a thing? Been following the industry for decades and it was always “number 1 in units sold” then over the last two of the years I start seeing these announcements about revenue :jbhmm:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when did “number 1 in revenue” become a thing? Been following the industry for decades and it was always “number 1 in units sold” then over the last two of the years I start seeing these announcements about revenue :jbhmm:

Makes sense, consoles release with different price points.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Really don’t want that horizon ps5
But it’s sitting in GameStop collecting dust

I might snatch that bytch up if it’s there another month :beli:
Only reason I ain't want it was because Horizon is a fukking digital code. shyt makes no sense to not include the physical version with disc drive consoles. I don't want to use ~90 gigs downloading that shyt.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
l
Only reason I ain't want it was because Horizon is a fukking digital code. shyt makes no since to not include the physical version with disc drive consoles. I don't want to use ~90 gigs downloading that shyt.
Yea I ain’t like that either.i thought it coulda at least been a special physical copy with art soundtracks and etc
Feels lazy on their part for 620 plus bucks

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only reason I ain't want it was because Horizon is a fukking digital code. shyt makes no sense to not include the physical version with disc drive consoles. I don't want to use ~90 gigs downloading that shyt.

Either way you gottta download it lol

The disc don’t make it less gigs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wake me up when the PS5 can consistently outsell the Switch in units. :russell:

Its so funny how xbox stans are quick to throw nintendo in the mix when they’re agains the ropes but the microsoft chief leader himself Satya Nadella completely left them out of the sales reports this entire year when talking about how “xbox is winning”

Going by Microsofts definition, Sony is now clearly the market leader. :manny:

5c2.gif

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Either way you gottta download it lol

The disc don’t make it less gigs
When you have the disc version of games, you only need to use your internet data to download the updates, not the game itself.