PS5 sales surge 98% in January in the UK. Xbox still in last place

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Every thread I see that's "playstation sold" just validates Xbox should be able to purchase what and whoever they want until #'s start to change.

In one breath yeah I will say Microsoft and Xbox should not be able to buy XYZ they'll dominate the market it's bad for gaming.

In the next breath you'll say PlayStation dominates the market look at sales #s

:mjlol:

Or maybe they should make some games with the 23+ studios they currently have? :ohhh:

Its like no matter what, yall refuse to see the clear and obvious answer. its like yall are so terrified of the idea that xbox can’t compete with nintendo and sony with making games that you’ve give up on the idea altogether.

Last edited:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Playstation issue was always supply, and most PS4 users will migrate due to the existing built up digital library. I've said it a couple of times, but Microsoft chose the worst gen to fumble because most aren't going to ditch Playstation for Xbox due to built up digital library. They still have a chance of growth by producing quality exclusives, which may entice Playstation gamers to make Xbox Series X/S their secondary console.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Every thread I see that's "playstation sold" just validates Xbox should be able to purchase what and whoever they want until #'s start to change.

In one breath yeah I will say Microsoft and Xbox should not be able to buy XYZ they'll dominate the market it's bad for gaming.

In the next breath you'll say PlayStation dominates the market look at sales #s

:mjlol:
Get this Meach level spin the fukk outta here

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playstation issue was always supply, and most PS4 users will migrate due to the existing built up digital library. I've said it a couple of times, but Microsoft chose the worst gen to fumble because most aren't going to ditch Playstation for Xbox due to built up digital library. They still have a chance of growth by producing quality exclusives, which may entice Playstation gamers to make Xbox Series X/S their secondary console.
They can’t even do that simple shyt. Phil Spencer the genius :mjlol: