PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets not be disingenuous. Sony controls the time preorders are available.

yeah...they absolutely have the ability to over major retailers...whether they exercised it or not is a different question but this reflects on them as well

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If this is the case there will definitely be more available. Anybody buying resale right now (or anytime before official release) is a damn fool.

You can make a minimum of a hunnid off these joints resale this holiday with EASE. Probably more like 200 profit more than likely.

Right now I got

2 standards (Amazon and Target)
1 digital (Amazon)

I got a Playstation RSVP for one tomorrow, I might get another digital with that and hook my lil brotha up (he paying for this shyt of course). Save another one for my homeboy who pressed as shyt. And then flip the other standard on Ebay. I'll give my sons my PS4 pro and sell their base PS4 for a hunnid.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They're up on Sam's Club now, disk only

https://www.samsclub.com/s/Ps5

:gladbron:

source.gif

ps5sams.png

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Sony is petty for doing a quick sprint through people's pockets prior to the Xbox pre-order. I honestly feel like they intentionally left pre-order info out of their presentation and let the whole thing play out the way it did just to keep MS from countering and trying to move up again.