PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I tell you one thing. I know GameStop laughing at all y’all dumb ass nikkas

GS: Hope we went out of business huh? Won’t step foot in our stores ever again huh? Naw we out of regular editions. But we got this 900$ bundle here with ratchet and clank and a year of psn plus that you don’t need:mjlit:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I tell you one thing. I know GameStop laughing at all y’all dumb ass nikkas

GS: Hope we went out of business huh? Won’t step foot in our stores ever huh? Naw we out of regular editions. But we got this 900$ bundle here with ratchet and clank and a year of psn plus that you don’t need:mjlit:
and guess what if amazon dont hurry to drop pre orders tonight my dumbass going to GS in the am to cop that bundle:scust::scust::scust::scust:
i just hope they re stock within a couple weeks for more pre orders but idk:unimpressed:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
What you're saying isn't true. They've already confirmed that there will be more PS5 systems at launch than they had PS4 systems at launch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2020/09/16/ps5-retail-units/

If that is to be believed then what they are doing is clumsy. However, I don't believe him. Will there be more shipments? yes. However, multiple insiders from various parts of the supply chain across the world have said that production is kinda iffy with the PS5 in some way, shape or form. That's why they need to be air lifted, to get as many as they can here as quickly as possible. There are multiple signs there, that's all.

Like I've said before, we shall see with December NPD if he's telling the truth. The local Gamestop had over 50 PS4s in 2013, today, 15 for the PS5. That could be related to their financial plight or that could be the current situation of the console. I'm just refreshing like everyone else on Amazon but far too much smoke to consider there not being fire somewhere behind it.

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
copped a ps5 standard off target.com with the swiftness earlier in the day :wow:

dumbass Sony could have planned this out a lot better, had a nikka waiting with 5 different tabs open. fukk best buy, gamestop, walmart, and Amazon for wasting my time :pacspit: