PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So apparently my GameStop order never went through even though the site said I purchased it and told me how many points I earned from the purchase :mjlol: WM haven’t canceled my order yet so for now I’m good I guess I’ll head out to GameStop in person and preorder it tomorrow :unimpressed:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I wouldn't blame Sony for this (Yet), I think some retailers jumped the gun today and Sony had to make the call to allow everyone who wanted to get in to do so.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
So apparently my GameStop order never went through even though the site said I purchased it and told me how many point I earned from the purchase :mjlol: WM haven’t canceled my order yet so for now I’m good I guess I’ll head out to GameStop in person and preorder it tomorrow :unimpressed:
thats what I feared :sadcam: I guess either stay up tonight for Amazon, or a trip to GS it is

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
thats what I feared :sadcam: I guess either stay up tonight for Amazon, or a trip to GS it is
I just checked my email and they sent me an order confirmation 45+ minutes after the fact :gucci: keep an eye on your email breh
Edit I just realized I won’t get this shyt until 2-4 day after release I wasn’t paying attention to the shipping options and GameStop fukked me over with this bs free shipping

Last edited: