PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I have seen ppl do this all the time, the only risk is the buyer always backing out because he found a better deal, etc. The buyer is fully in charge here because you have a secret agreement with them to wait that long
idk if it’s legal but folks post those type of listings all the time...most ebay does is warn the customer that the wait for shipping is longer than usual

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I checked my card it says pending :whew:
Still don't see any confirmation email
It says the PS5 is preordered orders on the website though
I should be good right? :lupe:

I think so... but usually they would send a confirmation e-mail. I got mines right away. If you get an e-mail sometime tonight or tomorrow u should be good but if not I would keep searching.. I'm still gonna try to cop on Best Buy if i can

Daps
I think so... but usually they would send a confirmation e-mail. I got mines right away. If you get an e-mail sometime tonight or tomorrow u should be good but if not I would keep searching.. I'm still gonna try to cop on Best Buy if i can
:snoop:
I knew some dumb shyt like this would happen

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I got to checkout and when I tried to go to the payment screen it would just do the loading symbol and stop over and over again. Im too late :francis:
Same i went as soon as i got the email but been stock in the shopping cart the last 30 mins.
Amazon or lying ass Sony maybe my only hope to get one at launch.

Last edited: