PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm disappointed in Sony. Unless they know the world is ending in 30 days and none of it matters anyway, this rollout was incredibly sloppy. Props to the guys here providing links and doing what they can to help folks interested in pre ordering snag one, but heads shouldn't have had to pound F5 for updates. This is a videogaming juggernaut that sits squarely in the center of the gaming industry, and yet the rollout to their next major console felt like amateur hour.

Do better.

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If WM saying they getting more on the 22nd, those that got thru tonight successfully should be good i would think:jbhmm:
No cancellation yet on my WM order and they got the cash
The payment is still pending in my bank account I’m still not sure what to make of it:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess that email sign up for when they go live on BB worked out well:francis:

lol signups rarely get sent out on time lmao

shyts be coming a day after

I was lucky to get thru on their site

it might be worth it to try the app

*edit*

lol on god as I was typing this post the email notification for the preorder alert came thru...30 minutes after I had already preordered it thanks to someone posting a link on here

:mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So are some of y’all nikkas even getting shyt? This whole process has been complete chaos

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I'm disappointed in Sony. Unless they know the world is ending in 30 days and none of it matters anyway, this rollout was incredibly sloppy. Props to the guys here providing links and doing what they can to help folks interested in pre ordering snag one, but heads shouldn't have had to pound F5 for updates. This is a videogaming juggernaut that sits squarely in the center of the gaming industry and the rollout to their next major console felt like amateur hour. Do better.

Went from we’ll give you advance notice to saying it’ll start tomorrow to starting hours after said announcement :mjlol:

This is why I’ve never tried to pre-order a system. shyt is stressful :sadcam: