PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold up the order was for one of those overpriced bundles and one of the games was that destruction allstars game with the news of it being a psplus game maybe that’s the reason and their trying to figure out what to replace it with:jbhmm:

I hope:mjcry:

ok that makes sense...delayed is better than canceled :ehh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Still, if they're going for 3x retail, you might be a fool to pass up a free rack. IJS. at those kind of flips, I think it blends the line from greed to common sense.

It'd be one thing if you have an extra one on lock or a guarantee that you could acquire it very quickly, but at this rate...ehh....I value doing what I want, when I want over just having a few extra dollars. It'd be a different story perhaps, if I wasn't even into games or playstation like that.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On second thought, what the fukk typa TV you want my mans gaming on? :what: $2k for a set really ain't a lot; might want a new hobby if it is.
full

:salute: @Big Mood for not repping broke boys. Get the biggest one they got and enjoy my dude. :myman:

I was really talking about content creators getting finessed because they're pressed to be in that first wave of videos, but I'mma let you cook.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I was really talking about content creators getting finessed because they're pressed to be in that first wave of videos, but I'mma let you cook.

Okay cool. You not really letting me cook cause my TV game is still filthy. :obama: :whew:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It'd be one thing if you have an extra one on lock or a guarantee that you could acquire it very quickly, but at this rate...ehh....I value doing what I want, when I want over just having a few extra dollars. It'd be a different story perhaps, if I wasn't even into games or playstation like that.
I do too, but, again, Demons Souls immediately or 1000 dollars, and I can play it in the near future, I'm taking the money 10/10 times. FOMO doesn't cloud my judgment.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Still, if they're going for 3x retail, you might be a fool to pass up a free rack. IJS. at those kind of flips, I think it blends the line from greed to common sense.

I seen bundles going for 1200 (buy now) on ebay..

In the stores its like 819.99

But if you add tax and the cab ride home, I would end up spending at least 900 altogether...:patrice:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I seen bundles going for 1200 (buy now) on ebay..

In the stores its like 819.99

But if you add tax and the cab ride home, I would end up spending at least 900 altogether...:patrice:
After the release, if there are no guaranteed restocks between now and Christmas, the price will just inflate. Especially if the release stock is short. Those Ebay sales will dry up fast. Then, there's always people with money who aren't online. That's who I'm going after.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
After the release, if there are no guaranteed restocks between now and Christmas, the price will just inflate. Especially if the release stock is short. Those Ebay sales will dry up fast. Then, there's always people with money who aren't online. That's who I'm going after.

I'm debating pulling the trigger:francis:

Been looking at reddit and they saying that companies still dont know how much stock they gettin...and there is no more pre orders....

shyt is crazy