PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I got the same notification. :francis:

You stole my PS5:ufdup:
That Target site is the jankiest of them all, but I think they're keeping that preorder button up regardless of if its in stock or not. If u get another alert just go back and spam the preorder button

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Most of my homeboys aren't even talking about the preorders. It one of those if you know, you know ordeals.

But come Nov 10 and 12, they'll be wyling out in the group chats saying "shyts sold out everywhere bruh! :damn:"

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I woke a hour ago and drove by my GameStop just to see, nikkas are deep and look like zombies
tPp.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Almost got caught in the hype of this shyt and was spamming Target until I realized...for what? :unimpressed:

Miles can wait. OG Spiderman was a good game but that was a one and done :unimpressed:

Demon's Souls looks great but that shyt'll be $40 by the time I actually play it :unimpressed:

There's nothing left for me at launch :unimpressed:

And in white? A cac console amongst black excellence...I think not :unimpressed:

If I get it, I get it but I aint jumping through hoops

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Almost got caught in the hype of this shyt and was spamming Target until I realized...for what? :unimpressed:

Miles can wait. OG Spiderman was a good game but that was a one and done :unimpressed:

Demon's Souls looks great but that shyt'll be $40 by the time I actually play it :unimpressed:

There's nothing left for me at launch :unimpressed:

And in white? A cac console amongst black excellence...I think not :unimpressed:

If I get it, I get it but I aint jumping through hoops
I feel the anger comin outta this post:umad:

I’ll sell you one of my extras.....for $2000....controller not included:umad: