PS5 pre-orders rumored to open as early as March 5 - But don't get your wallets out just yet...

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
we remember what the last console release was like :lolbron:

germans-storm-stores-for-playstation-4-and-leave-xbox-one-sad-and-lonely

get ready for them new xbox deals with 20 free games, lifetime online pass, $500 rebate, lifetime supply of mountain dew and halo shirts, trip to jamaica, for $30

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to stop playing and come out with another Socom:hhh:

That said, as soon as pre orders open I'm putting down $100-$250. Don't want to spend $500 at once.

many places won’t charge your card till it actually ships...in particular bestbuy and amazon

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Them bf/cod servers still up. They dead tho. It's some YouTube cac that test mp on Random PS3 Games
Most Sony exclusives are no longer online, and previous gen games remain active on xbox for a variety of reasons. Backwards compatibility is not new for xbox, last gen bc was a thing for xbox and they just expanded on that this gen. Meanwhile Sony was killing current gen games and had no real cloud infrastructure. They didn't charge for psn, and Sony gamers here claimed if they did they would go to xbox or PC (they think we forgot). Anyways, games like last gen call of duty is still popular on xbox360 unlike ps3. I wouldn't mind playing some socom 1 & 2 campaign

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
PS3/PS4 launch titles were zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'd expect this to be the same.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Infamous SS was dope. KZ Shadow fall wasn't bad either. @TheGregReaper :salute:

It wasn't Ryse levels :mjlol:
Bruh, i know you play the fanboy angle but two things stick out here. For starters, ryse is a really decent game. Like, really decent. Fanboys who never played didn't care that playing it on hard removed all the prompts from combat (minus the finishing blow) and the story and graphics standout even today. I guarantee you would like it. A game that a casual like yourself can enjoy because it's not terribly hard.

The 2nd is you then hyping up bad games while shyt talking a decent one. Infamous was dope? Let's agree to disagree on the worst infamous title in the series. And that goes double triple for killzone. No you're not, I'm not gonna sit here silently while you talk up killzone. @GoldenGlove come and get your boy :laff: