PS5 physical will go on sale for 449.99 in US, UK, Germany & more

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There are literally GOW bundles that have been sitting at Target and Walmart for a while now. We can easily pull the receipts and see it for ourselves. You posted an article from Europe when your first point was focused on North America.

What's going on in Europe is irrelevant to my point and topic of conversation.

My first point was ‘North America, UK, and Europe’ and we can bookmark this conversation for when the NPD releases next week if you want :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
My first point was ‘North America, UK, and Europe’ and we can bookmark this conversation for when the NPD releases next week if you want :yeshrug:
Bookmark it for what? I was making an observation and couldn’t care less about the NPD or whatever you’re referring to as multiple things can be true at the same time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

@ORDER_66

:mjgrin: :mjgrin: :mjgrin: I am bothsides....

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bookmark it for what? I was making an observation and couldn’t care less about the NPD or whatever you’re referring to as multiple things can be true at the same time.
When you use the term "sitting in the shelf", the assumption is that sony is having a hard time moving units. That's certainly not the case.

That would be like saying Nintendo Switchs are sitting on shelves because they're everywhere, meanwhile it might end up being the best selling console ever.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
When you use the term "sitting in the shelf", the assumption is that sony is having a hard time moving units. That's certainly not the case.

That would be like saying Nintendo Switchs are sitting on shelves because they're everywhere, meanwhile it might end up being the best selling console ever.
Is the assumption though or is what that you interpreted from my comment? Ask me to clarify next time instead of assuming.