Daps
My bornday is a few weeks away. Good timing.:jbhmm:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s been overdue for a while now as they’ve been sitting for a while including the bundles and the price drop hasn’t helped move them.

I don’t do the stan wars either before anyone tries it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s been overdue for a while now as they’ve been sitting for a while including the bundles and the price drop hasn’t helped move them.

I don’t do the stan wars either before anyone tries it.

Its the best selling console by far in North America, europe, and the UK so i don’t think thats accurate lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It can still be the best selling console, while still having units that are sitting on shelves if you push a lot of them out there.

Don’t play dumb and do the stan shyt.

Stan shyt = facts?

The fact is that there’s a high demand for them and a high supply of them, to say they aren’t moving an insane amount of units is just false lol

Over in hardware, just 500,700 games consoles were sold across tracked European markets last month, which is up 33% over last June.

This is due to a spike in sales of PlayStation 5 (up 116%), while Switch sales are down slightly (-2.3%) and Xbox Series S and X sales are basically flat (sales down 0.8%).

Sony is forecasting 25 million sales this year, you don’t get that by having console ‘sitting on shelves’ for months

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Stan shyt = facts?

The fact is that there’s a high demand for them and a high supply of them, to say they aren’t moving an insane amount of units is just false lol

Sony is forecasting 25 million sales this year, you don’t get that by having console ‘sitting on shelves’ for months
There are literally GOW bundles that have been sitting at Target and Walmart for a while now. We can easily pull the receipts and see it for ourselves. You posted an article from Europe when your first point was focused on North America.

What's going on in Europe is irrelevant to my point and topic of conversation.