PS5 logo reveal is the most popular Instagram image posted by a games company.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How insane is this? PlayStation now holds the record for the most popular Instagram image ever posted by a video games company. The official PlayStation 5 logo -- which was posted just a day ago at the time of writing -- has amassed a ridiculous 5 million likes on the popular media-sharing platform, along with a whopping 136,000 comments. Previously, the most popular image was Fortnite's announcement of its Avengers crossover, which managed just 2.7 million likes. Mental.

This is just for a logo and nothing more. Microsoft unveiled a whole new console and got no where near enough attention. :dead:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No where near the attention?

That's all that was talked about for weeks after the reveal from Digital Foundry to your favorite YouTuber.

You reaching, breh.
Yeah, they really are casuals aren’t they :mjlol:

We’re talking about casuals not hardcore gaming communities

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Too bad nobody is talking about the games tho, must be tough hyping up a 9.2tflop console so the only other option is to hype up logos, V shaped consoles and rumors about your 9.2 being a typo and the real number being closer to 14 :banderas: and let's not forget backwards compatibility which was so stupid a few years ago after being important the previous gen during launch. Now that it's important again i guess actual next games are not as important :yeshrug:

I know after the xbox was revealed we began to talk about the games...

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too bad nobody is talking about the games tho, must be tough hyping up a 9.2tflop console so the only other option is to hype up logos, V shaped consoles and rumors about your 9.2 being a typo and the real number being closer to 14 :banderas: and let's not forget backwards compatibility which was so stupid a few years ago after being important the previous gen during launch. Now that it's important again i guess actual next games are not as important :yeshrug:

I know after the xbox was revealed we began to talk about the games...

This is one area you really don’t wanna go breh :mjlol: