PS5 is now 14.59m ahead of Series X/S in sales.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This isn't a good thing but corporate slaves/fanboys are gonna rejoice for some reason :francis:

This will make Microsoft step their game up and start producing, no other way to get out of this mess now that they can’t just buy the biggest publisher on the market and make their games exclusives.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Looks like the Xbox One is about to have its worst console ever spot stolen.
Xbox one took almost 3 years to make it to 18 million.

Series XS was at 20 in just two years, and still selling faster than 360 or X1 at this point.

PS5 just barely matched PS4 at this point.

If anything xbox is improving it’s market share over last gen.

But of course reality don’t matter to y’all, just stan narratives :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Series XS was at 20 in just two years, and still selling faster than 360 or X1 at this point.

Series already fell behind the xbox one in units

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this makes me feel so much fuzzier inside as I contemplate finishing god of war this weekend…I just wish it was an even 15M so I could feel even better about myself

I agree, we should just let the games do the talking.

ed3ae10703bcd783544b.jpg

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

You want reality? The reality is it only got those numbers because the PS5 was not available. So Phil should send Jim Ryan a thank you card for being the reason Xbox even having this many sales.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Xbox will always be third in console sales, but that's okay. I think the goal should be 75m units sold. I know that's a much smaller number than PS5 which would most likely sell 120m+ units, but Microsoft also releases games on PC, so that does take away units sold. Plus they're playing a different game with gamepass model, but they must get 50m+ sub for service by the end of gen. If they achieve that then they're at least generating $8billion/year revenue off gamepass alone if you use the average price of gamepass tiers

Also, console sales aren't everything when you look at it because even though Microsoft is in third, they still generate more revenue than Nintendo. However, I assume Nintendo must make a killing in profit margins due to their net spending is most likely lower than Microsoft's.

Last edited: