PS5 is no longer selling at a loss

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
We? You aint gettin calls to come to Sony meetings. Please dont dont tell me you livin vicariously through a company you aint part of. Leave that nonsense to Craigdog:heh:

I own 0.59 shares
I got auto 10 dollars every check to Robinhood
in a month I’ll own one share

:blessed:

It’s small start but fukk it

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I was waiting for somebody to bring up stocks n had this video on standby.

I own stock in a lot of shyt, like Tesla. I don’t high five myself when Elon Musk has a battery engineering breakthrough:heh:

When that stock price goes up on Tesla, I damn sure do high 5. Same with my Sony stock.

This ain't a game. I want my bread! :birdman:

Stannin pays. :mjgrin:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When that stock price goes up on Tesla, I damn sure do high 5. Same with my Sony stock.

This ain't a game. I want my bread! :birdman:

Stannin pays. :mjgrin:
Ya, im sure people console warring on a small closed forum like thecoli really pumps up the stocks they invest in

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ya, im sure people console warring on a small closed forum like thecoli really pumps up the stocks they invest in

200.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was waiting for somebody to bring up stocks n had this video on standby.

I own stock in a lot of shyt, like Tesla. I don’t high five myself when Elon Musk has a battery engineering breakthrough:heh:

Because people who own the stocks don't realize, they have to be the majority owner to be the owner of the company

and the shares retail investor are B glass shares that have limited voting rights compared to the A class shares, like Wanda group use to own AMC until they sold the converted their A class shares into B class shares and sold them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm not paying near double.. I ain't supporting no scalpers

I brought two scalped 3080s, the first one I sold for more than I paid for it on offer up, and then I brought the model I really wanted from a scalper of ebay for the same price I paid for the first one

but the 3080 was already worth over 1000, because the last gpu before it was the 2080ti which was 1200 dollars msrp, and the 3080 released at 700-800 msrp, and was way more powerful, so buying a extra 300 -500 dollars for it wasn't really that much of scalp since you probably will never be get one ever again

the playstation just isn't powerful enough to justify being 1000 dollars, especially now with no next gen titles that push the limits of the system