PS5 has no exclusives.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so, I mean…Xbox isn’t leading with multiplayer titles, they aren’t leading with single player titles, they not leading with sales, their ‘exclusive’ games this year all coming out on playstation, and sony is already ahead of them with subscriptions.

Why the fukk would anyone buy an xbox at this point??? :what:
ThErE nOt LeAdInG iN SaLeS AnD ChArTs

Why would anyone buy it

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ThErE nOt LeAdInG iN SaLeS AnD ChArTs

Why would anyone buy it

:mjlol:

Yeah, next thing you know xbox are gonna start falling so far behind again they throw in the towel again like last gen

Still bizarre to me how yall ride so hard for xbox after letting them do you dirty like that:francis:

So glad i never bought an xbox one

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so, I mean…Xbox isn’t leading with multiplayer titles, they aren’t leading with single player titles, they not leading with sales, their ‘exclusive’ games this year all coming out on playstation, and sony is already ahead of them with subscriptions.

Why the fukk would anyone buy an xbox at this point??? :what:
last year microsoft had the highest rated and most awarded Racing game, Shooter, and action game. :umad:

Make up shyt to cope with your heavy case of #shambles sony stan brehs:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, next thing you know xbox are gonna start falling so far behind again they throw in the towel again like last gen

Still bizarre to me how yall ride so hard for xbox after letting them do you dirty like that:francis:

So glad i never bought an xbox one
nikka live in an alternate universe.

They “threw in the towel” by investing billions more than ever and dropping two new consoles.

Sony stans wild :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas been playing Forgotten west for four months but wanna talk shyt :mjlol:
calls it “forgotten west” but when it’s announced it’s coming to pc in ten years time, his dumb ass would rush in here in seconds to make a thread about it celebrating :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
calls it “forgotten west” but when it’s announced it’s coming to pc in ten years time, his dumb ass would rush in here in seconds to make a thread about it celebrating :mjlol:
I’m just making sure the brehs know, they don’t need a Playstation console anymore.

“Just get it on PC” gang FTW :blessed: