PS5 has no exclusives.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had no idea these people really wanted to play Spider-Man that bad. Just fukking buy the console then. I mean damn :gucci:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that a world tour or your girl's tour? Is Xbox going to be showing their own original studios' games, or the games from studios they acquired mid-development - i.e. Bethesda? :lolbron:
Yet y'all do backflips over third party time exclusive

Make it make sense

How many of those state of play games were first party at all let alone Sony in house first party games?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yet y'all do backflips over third party time exclusive

Make it make sense

Cause Sony got the best exclusives. I dont see yall making threads about Tarkov or Valorant coming to consoles.

And I know you saw Tunic at the SOP. :sas2: How come MS exclusives come to PS consoles within a couple months lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cause Sony got the best exclusives. I dont see yall making threads about Tarkov or Valorant coming to consoles.

And I know you saw Tunic at the SOP. :sas2: How come MS exclusives come to PS consoles within a couple months lol.

Yeah, absolutely no compelling reason for me to buy an xbox yet, the best stuff they’ve got was indie games and we get them a few months later lol

Hopefully they show something during the showcase landing this year

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is OP worried about Sony so damned much :mjlol: you better be worried about MS we haven't seen a star field trailer yet. Brought a whole ass Bethesda still no trailer :dead:
He has no games left to play on that garbage console this year so he needs to fill his time somewhat :mjlol:

Be an xbot brehs :laff:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, absolutely no compelling reason for me to buy an xbox yet, the best stuff they’ve got was indie games and we get them a few months later lol

Hopefully they show something during the showcase landing this year

Whatever they show in the upcoming show, is launching day one on PC too. There's never been a legitimate reason to buy an Xbox lol.