PS5 Has Been Jailbroken

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Online only games done killed this shyt. The kids nowadays not about to jeopardize their Fortnite/Destiny/COD accounts to play the few singleplayer games that drop now for free. :ufdup:

3.4k Likes when Ragnarok tweets will do triple that the closer we get to launch. :mjlol:

Hackers washed. :flabbynsick:

This post was sitting in drafts before I double checked the tweet.

42k Likes now, but my point still stands. :manny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:mjlol:@nikkas acting like they're too good for hacking consoles now

And then when the shyt catches up, yall finna be scrambling like :damn:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I remember when I was able to mod my original PSX...my brother in law soddered that bytch and I was able to play my CDRW games :blessed: My library was incredible :wow:

same shyt with iphones

Now days I dont care...Im :flabbynsick:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I remember when I was able to mod my original PSX...my brother in law soddered that bytch and I was able to play my CDRW games :blessed: My library was incredible :wow:

same shyt with iphones

Now days I dont care...Im :flabbynsick:
bro! I had this thing that plugged into the back of the ps1, it was like a knock off game shark and it came with a spring that kept the disk spinning while the cd lid was open.

It let you load a legit psx game, then swap it out for a burned cd with an iso or an import game.

I was playing import versions of dbz games years before they hit America :blessed:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Online only games done killed this shyt. The kids nowadays not about to jeopardize their Fortnite/Destiny/COD accounts to play the few singleplayer games that drop now for free. :ufdup:

3.4k Likes when Ragnarok tweets will do triple that the closer we get to launch. :mjlol:

Hackers washed. :flabbynsick:

This post was sitting in drafts before I double checked the tweet.

42k Likes now, but my point still stands. :manny:
Its a old firmware exploit
If it wad unpatchable at an high level we would be talking.

However for games for example I got my ps4 pro jailbroken and I can still get games that ask for higher firmware due to them being backported.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
bro! I had this thing that plugged into the back of the ps1, it was like a knock off game shark and it came with a spring that kept the disk spinning while the cd lid was open.

It let you load a legit psx game, then swap it out for a burned cd with an iso or an import game.

I was playing import versions of dbz games years before they hit America :blessed:

:wow:

yup it was like a bootleg GameShark. Before that there was a strategy where you put in a real Ps1 game and let it boot, then swap in your bootleg game at a certain time and it would play the bootleg :banderas:

nikkas would come over to play, and I'd be like "what y'all wanna play I got everything :shaq:" and pull out the 100pk spindle

41+Hucp5jpL._AC_.jpg

memories :mjcry:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If they break it all the way, I might actually keep one and just pirate the few exclusives I GAF about in a couple years :ehh:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
:wow:

yup it was like a bootleg GameShark. Before that there was a strategy where you put in a real Ps1 game and let it boot, then swap in your bootleg game at a certain time and it would play the bootleg :banderas:

nikkas would come over to play, and I'd be like "what y'all wanna play I got everything :shaq:" and pull out the 100pk spindle

41+Hucp5jpL._AC_.jpg

memories :mjcry:
I still have my modded ps1 from the early 2000s :wow: