PS5 Has Been Jailbroken

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
iight, so what we gotta do?

the comments in that tweet were talking about switch emulation. Is that true? is that possible?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Nikkas is not still on no damn 4.03 or 4.50 :stopitslime:

Them old ass firmwares. Sony knew about this and patched it for future firmwares already. If it was an unpatchable exploit, we'd be getting somewhere.

The way Sony handle games on their system's is that you have to be on at least the minimum required firmware. Shyt was wack when I had a jailbroken ps4 on 9.00 in my possession like last year. For a game like God of War Ragnarok you're not just going to download the PKG file and install/boot that that bytch up. The minimum will probably be 5.00 or something. 4.03 and 4.50 probably could play Horizon Forbidden West, but not something newer like NBA 2K22.

And honestly, I don't like this $70 games shyt (honestly most games these days are barely worth $60 yet alone $70) but as corney as it sounds. Even though I don't trophy hunt. I'd rather earn them trophies in games like GOWR. It doesn't hit the same at all if you're jailbroken. And since you're offline it doesn't even sync with PSN so it doesn't even count. Cause if it did you would get banned with the quickness.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nice but :unimpressed: at low firmware
Even though im big pirate this doesn’t really mean anything to me cuz I ain’t doing that jump even if it was on any firmware .
Sony bush that PS5 which is already hard to get and the psn account(my first one got clapped up during the Geoh0t jailbreak days)

For me to make that jump now would mean its hackable like the switch where I can have my sysnand for clean shyt and my emucc for all my pirated shyt :mjlit:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I thought it’s been jailbroken but for super old firmwares ?

And I have my switch jailbroken but im not really interested in jailbreaking my 5 for some reason. Kind of a hassle keeping up with the scene and exploits.

I stopped playing my switch and I done forgot how you do most of the shyt to load games an what not :pachaha: