Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart
God Of War Ragnarok
Horizon Zero Dawn Forbidden West

Whats with the complaints?

Cuz that same energy ain’t kept across the board and I remember that being a complaint for other consoles:mjgrin:

Too late to cap, move the goalposts and spin now:russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:russ:

If R&C was coming out year 4 into next gen you would not care about that. Game, straight cap

nikka I played damn near all the R&C games since R&C 2 on PS2, I even played the PSP shyt :dead:

R&C 2016 was a $40 game at launch :mjlol:
By your logic THPS remake is an AAA game :dead:

Cuz that same energy ain’t kept across the board and I remember that being a complaint for other consoles:mjgrin:

Too late to cap, move the goalposts and spin now:russ:

So that means y’all not gonna pre-order right? :jawalrus:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
of course not what the fukk :russ: every day one console purchase is a bad investment

but there ain't even shyt to play this time around
I don't get this "no shyt to play argument."

Why do PC gamers not get told this when buying $400~1000 GPUs? A PS5 is an upgrade in every sense aside from the few launch titles. Everything else is brand new.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't get this "no shyt to play argument."

Why do PC gamers not get told this when buying $400~1000 GPUs? A PS5 is an upgrade in every sense aside from the few launch titles. Everything else is brand new.
an upgrade to old tech is still old tech:francis:

also, if you're gonna spend months hyping up a new tier of gaming then make it an actual step up. you guys aren't even factoring that cross gen on the PS4/5 is worse than cross gen from Xbox... that bottom line difference is significant

i don't mind the scam if there's going to be a significant leap up but there ain't even that... and the whole 'pc gamer' thing is just the dumbest label. I own every console and a PC. :unimpressed: does that make me a bad person? am i the enemy for not giving a fukk about this cheerleading? being unbiased disqualifies me?

you got people in here talking about load times for example. yes, a new console can load the previous gens' games faster - but when the games get bigger and actually start to put real demands on that hardware? same shyt on repeat. still got games not even running on the hardware they're about to sell too...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

also, if you're gonna spend months hyping up a new tier of gaming then make it an actual step up. you guys aren't even factoring that cross gen on the PS4/5 is worse than cross gen from Xbox... that bottom line difference is significant

i don't mind the scam if there's going to be a significant leap up but there ain't even that... and the whole 'pc gamer' thing is just the dumbest label. I own every console and a PC. :unimpressed: does that make me a bad person? am i the enemy for not giving a fukk about this cheerleading? being unbiased disqualifies me?

you got people in here talking about load times for example. yes, a new console can load the previous gens' games faster - but when the games get bigger and actually start to put real demands on that hardware? same shyt on repeat. still got games not even running on the hardware they're about to sell too...

If you want the definitive experience for some of the cross-gen stuff you still need a ps5. Just because they are releasing on the ps4 doesn’t mean they’re the same games, they are being downgraded.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition announced for PS5, includes a remaster of Spider-Man for PS4
- improved character models
- ray-traced reflections and shadows
- better lighting
- more vehicles and people on the street
- 3 new suits

I assume teh same will be true for horizon and some of us want to play the best version of the games.:yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you want the definitive experience for some of the cross-gen stuff you still need a ps5. Just because they are releasing on the ps4 doesn’t mean they’re the same games, they are being downgraded.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition announced for PS5, includes a remaster of Spider-Man for PS4
- better lighting
- 3 new suits

I assume teh same will be true for horizon and some of us want to play the best version of the games.:yeshrug:
You're skipping past the part where these games for the PS5 are handicapped by being designed to accommodate old hardware. They already lied to people several times as is....

There is no way a game is better for being cross gen from the start. That gimping only comes back around to bite developers and consumers alike. Also, you remember what the price for the PS4 Pro was at release? The same as the PS5 DE. By the time the PS5 has a real PS5 library, they'll be deep into their model list just the same way the PS4 was: PlayStation 4 models - Wikipedia Buy a bundle with a tie in later that's not a launch day console and you're not losing anything.

If you're jumping at buying this stuff, you're plainly in a rush.

The only studio to really get around those limitations was Rockstar with GTA5. For everyone else? shyt, if the game is worth the carry over it'll get several renditions with upgrades along the way like Skyrim, Witcher, or anything else worth the time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

What are you even saying?

So a game on PS4 or Pro now being 4K/60fps is not a significant step up? You got Destiny 2 still 30fps on PS4 Pro and Xbox. Does that not become a step up when it's 4K/60fps?
COD having 120FPS support? Gears 5 120FPS? If you're gonna mention the "u gOTtA bUy a nEw tV!" thing then the same would be applied for the typical PC gamer.

Plenty of games are getting free next gen upgrades(Avengers, Ass Creed, Watch Dogs, COD, 2K, Fortnite etc.) I just don't see why it's overlooked, the PS5 launch is much better than PS4 which didn't even have PS3 BC.

Nobody said anything about being a bad person lol wtf are you talking about.

I said the hypocrisy of claiming there's no games to play is dumb because PC gamers don't get told they're wasting their money when spending $500+ on a GPU alone just to play the same games with better fidelity yet a person upgrading a PS4 to PS5 which is getting a whole new system that has many new changes for the better is seen as a scam lol wtf? If you're claiming you owning every console and PC makes you unbiased then I'm the objective judge of this shyt since I'm literally F5'ing sites to order a 3080 and have every console at home.

Demon's Souls is on PS5 only and we've seen Ratchet which is as of right now a PS5 title with no loading. You're making up a hypothetical situation that the SSD is somehow going to become the same as an HDD because bigger games.

Dudes was buying SSD's for their PC for hundreds of dollars years ago and that alone was game changing yet now the same can't be said for a $500 console? This seems like debbie downer talk quite frankly.

Your argument over no games is subjective, there's PLENTY of games to play. If there's no games to play on PS5, then there's no reason for someone to upgrade to a 3080 since there's no games there either by this line of logic.

Last edited:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

- better lighting
- 3 new suits

But not if they are multiplats for some reason :laff:

Man you stanleys are sick :deadrose:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But not if they are multiplats for some reason :laff:

Man you stanleys are sick :deadrose:

Once we have definitive proof multi-plats actually look better on xbox we can have a true keeee.

We’ve already saw how very little difference the most powerful console on the market made as far as 3rd party titles went this current gen.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:what:

What are you even saying?

So a game on PS4 or Pro now being 4K/60fps is not a significant step up? You got Destiny 2 still being 30fps on PS4 Pro and Xbox. Does that not become a step up? Plenty of games are getting free next gen upgrades(Avengers, Ass Creed, Watch Dogs, COD, 2K, Fortnite etc.) I just don't see why it's overlooked, the PS5 launch is much better than PS4 which didn't even have PS3 BC.

Nobody said anything about being a bad person lol wtf are you talking about.

I said the hypocrisy of claiming there's no games to play is dumb because PC gamers don't get told they're wasting their money when spending $500+ on a GPU alone just to play the same games with better fidelity yet a person upgrading a PS4 to PS5 which is getting a whole new system that has many new changes for the better is seen as a scam lol wtf?

Demon's Souls is on PS5 only and we've seen Ratchet which is as of right now a PS5 title with no loading. You're making up a hypothetical situation that the SSD is somehow going to become the same as an HDD because bigger games.

Dudes was buying SSD's for their PC for hundreds of dollars years ago and that alone was game changing yet now the same can't be said for a $500 console? This seems like debbie downer talk quite frankly.

Your argument over no games is subjective, there's PLENTY of games to play. If there's no games to play on PS5, then there's no reason for someone to upgrade to a 3080 since there's no games there either by this line of logic.
Destiny is PERFECT example of cross gen bullshyt ruining a game. That engine is meant for PS3/360 but their online architecture isn't - so when they dropped Rise of Iron they split the whole playerbase between console generations. Now, there's this "upgrade" to 60FPS when they got shyt for releasing the game on PS4/XOne without 60FPS in the first place. I got more hours in Destiny 1 and 2 than any other game but they're the absolute last reason why anyone should be excited for next gen.

What's the point of 60 Fps when they've still got the worst tick rate out of any popular online shooter? When they still don't allow you to adjust the Field of View past toilet paper roll status? That's like slapping new paint and snap on rims onto a Honda Civic then saying you got a new car :dead: I love that game but when they gave up on Destiny 3, they gave up on taking any real steps further with the IP past expansions. They hit their ceiling ages ago playing dumbass games between console generations under the strains of development and that's why Bungie's already moved on their core developers to Matter. It fukked them up. Its hard enough to develop for one console and generation even with a blank check like Cyberpunk 2077 - but now its not an issue?

....nah

And the "PC Gamer" shyt got nothing to do with anything I'm bringing up - so why even mention it? Yal the ones stuck on that not me

Ratchet and Clank's particle showcase was the only thing worth really being excited about when it comes to gameplay. There's intro levels and set pieces now that have multiple transitions without 'load times'. Those displays were a pretty hallway. And even then, Ratchet and Clank has never been a system seller.

Too many games that are not exclusive to the PS5 or won't be launching for a minute - and when they do, it'll be after the launch headaches are done.

Can't believe yal really been convinced that load time reductions while playing old games are worth 400/500 bucks its your money :hubie:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Destiny is PERFECT example of cross gen bullshyt ruining a game. That engine is meant for PS3/360 but their online architecture isn't - so when they dropped Rise of Iron they split the whole playerbase between console generations. Now, there's this "upgrade" to 60FPS when they got shyt for releasing the game on PS4/XOne without 60FPS in the first place. I got more hours in Destiny 1 and 2 than any other game but they're the absolute last reason why anyone should be excited for next gen.

What's the point of 60 Fps when they've still got the worst tick rate out of any popular online shooter? When they still don't allow you to adjust the Field of View past toilet paper roll status? That's like slapping new paint and snap on rims onto a Honda Civic then saying you got a new car :dead: I love that game but when they gave up on Destiny 3, they gave up on taking any real steps further with the IP past expansions. They hit their ceiling ages ago playing dumbass games between console generations under the strains of development and that's why Bungie's already moved on their core developers to Matter. It fukked them up

And the "PC Gamer" shyt got nothing to do with anything I'm bringing up - so why even mention it? Yal the ones stuck on that not me

Ratchet and Clank's particle showcase was the only thing worth really being excited about when it comes to gameplay. There's intro levels and set pieces now that have multiple transitions without 'load times'. Those displays were a pretty hallway. And even then, Ratchet and Clank has never been a system seller.

Too many games that are not exclusive to the PS5 or won't be launching for a minute - and when they do, it'll be after the launch headaches are done.

Can't believe yal really been convinced that load time reductions while playing old games are worth 400/500 bucks its your money :hubie:
"I don't think this thing is good therefore it's not worth the money" aka subjective opinion.
I feel the same about most phones people go gaga over but hey that's the beauty of opinions.

You don't have to buy it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
"I don't think this thing is good therefore it's not worth the money" aka subjective opinion.
I feel the same about most phones people go gaga over but hey that's the beauty of opinions.

I'm not :mjtf:

dude asking what the complaints are, i state them, and im the jackass?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Exactly. I’m not sure why it’s so hard for them to understand why people would want the definitive experience of PlayStation games.