PS5 for $449.99 & Dualsense $49.99 at Target starting 8/6

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Clearly trying to target kids going to college and get them hooked into the ps5 ecosystem and not lose them to Starfield and Xbox. It also increases their install base for the newest Spider-Man game.

:pachaha:

Damn, look at Apple panicking trying to get college students in their ecosystem before college starts and not lose them to Surface Pro :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Damn, look at Apple panicking trying to get college students in their ecosystem before college starts and not lose them to Surface Pro :pachaha:
No one said they’re panicking. It’s just good business. And yes, all companies want to get you into their ecosystem. :pachaha:

Dumbass posted a back to school education discount that actually proved my point about lowering the barrier of entry for college students due to their financial constraints.:pachaha:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
No one said they’re panicking. It’s just good business. And yes, all companies want to get you into their ecosystem. :pachaha:

Dumbass posted a back to school education discount that actually proved my point about lowering the barrier of entry for college students due to their financial constraints.:pachaha:
"not lose them to Starfield and Xbox" nikka I hope for your sake this game is as good as you say it is or it might be time to kill yourself, a man can only take so many Ls in one lifetime

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Explain this Starfield shyt :jbhmm:
Xbots think Sony is scared of a game from Bugthesda that doesn't even have demos yet. Sony is stepping on the release like Jiggaman be stepping on Nas albums.

The game is supposed to come out Sept 6 and all we've seen is janky 25 fps reveal footage and a bunch of ambitious clamoring

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Xbots think Sony is scared of a game from Bugthesda that doesn't even have demos yet. Sony is stepping on the release like Jiggaman be stepping on Nas albums.

The game is supposed to come out Sept 6 and all we've seen is janky 25 fps reveal footage and a bunch of ambitious clamoring

I mean game is probs gonna be fine but def not on console lol

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Sony recognizes that the hype around Starfield is big enough to make Sony Stan general glizmo buy an Xbox months out.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Clearly trying to target kids going to college and get them hooked into the ps5 ecosystem and not lose them to Starfield and Xbox. It also increases their install base for the newest Spider-Man game.

That's how they got me with the original PS. Cashed out my last summer check, went straight to the mall and copped the ps1 with ff7 :banderas:

Didn't even unpack before I set that shyt up

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's how they got me with the original PS. Cashed out my last summer check, went straight to the mall and copped the ps1 with ff7 :banderas:

Didn't even unpack before I set that shyt up
I remember freshmen year I hit my roommate up, he copped the the PlayStation and I copped the Xbox.

Basically played madden, street etc on the PlayStation and we played Halo on the Xbox. :wow:

Played CS and Warcraft 3 on my PC :blessed:

To be a kid again :mjcry: