PS5 Breaks Switch's 33 Month Streak As Top Selling Console In The US

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Looking at software for the month, good to see Deathloop make the top 6 :ehh:. Along with GoT continue to be in the top 10, Director's Cut will most likely be the next PS5 title I get.

LNI96iC.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just reading comments and everyones like “its scalpers” or “these things are impossible to find, sold out everywhere, not in stores” makes me realize that a lot of people are still super computer illiterate outside of social media.

If people can’t find shyt in stores or readily available on amazon/bestbuy website it might as well not exist. Scalpers got it too easy

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Switch put up Drake numbers.

This is prob the point where nintendo starts really thinking about launching the successor. Playstation 5 will probably be taking over for the unforeseen future.

It’s sony era again

I'm sure they've thought of a successor since the base switch first dropped. These companies don't just sit there as their current product drops. outselling one month isn't gonna change their whole plans with OLED and software going forward for the next 2 years.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm sure they've thought of a successor since the base switch first dropped. These companies don't just sit there as their current product drops. outselling one month isn't gonna change their whole plans with OLED and software going forward for the next 2 years.

Maybe i should have set a price cut lol

Successor is coming sooner rather than later regardless

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Maybe i should have set a price cut lol

Successor is coming sooner rather than later regardless

only until they completely phase out the base model switch. The successor will stand with the light and OLED. If breath of the wild gets delayed again then that could be an indication since the scope of that game is sounding kinda wild.

Edit: Nintendo stated already they aren't worried about PS5 or Xbox Series X. But both consoles will start wildly releasing software during the maybe the second quarter of 2022 MS being a little later of course.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always find numbers interesting but it is hilarious how people actually root for their favorite systems or even have a favorite system in the first place.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I always find numbers interesting but it is hilarious how people actually root for their favorite systems or even have a favorite system in the first place.

I grew up in an era where my favorite console manufacturer at the time went out of business so it makes sense to me.