PS5 - $850 Buy or nah?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
disk version ... maybe
digital .. NO
They both the same, you won't be using disc by the end of this generation and your paying $100 extra for the Blu-ray player. Ultra Blu-ray disc generally run at $30 starting regardless of movie. With digital streaming doing 4k no problem these days Blu-ray ultra disc don't sell well either.

Now with that said, if you look at the resale prices you'll see I'm in a very good position regardless of which version I got (I got the disc version)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Can't wait till black Friday?
I waited all day yesterday and personally witnessed as every place crashed. I know there's a shortage, black friday isn't gonna be the big drop, that was yesterday. Now the slow trickle happens until next year.

Check anywhere, Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, eBay, letgo/offerup. Same shyt

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They both the same, you won't be using disc by the end of this generation and your paying $100 extra for the Blu-ray player. Ultra Blu-ray disc generally run at $30 starting regardless of movie. With digital streaming doing 4k no problem these days Blu-ray ultra disc don't sell well either.

Now with that said, if you look at the resale prices you'll see I'm in a very good position regardless of which version I got (I got the disc version)

i know they the same.
my thought process is disk version cost 100 more so i might jump on that price.. if its the 100 cheaper digital version then no... that price is not worth it to me