PS4 won PAX 2013!!!

On Site

Pro
Daps
I honestly don't know why anyone wants a ps4 at launch. maybe later on down the line when some good 1st party games start dropping but if your picking up a system the 1st month.

Xbox one is the way to go, I guess its just blind loyalty.... And thats cool if you got friends that have a ps4 and you want what they have. But playstation fans piss all over xbox users for some reason.

:heh: You been sleeping under a rock the past few months?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I honestly don't know why anyone wants a ps4 at launch. maybe later on down the line when some good 1st party games start dropping but if your picking up a system the 1st month.

Xbox one is the way to go, I guess its just blind loyalty.... And thats cool if you got friends that have a ps4 and you want what they have. But playstation fans piss all over xbox users for some reason.

Why shouldn't nikkas have loyalty to the company that has fed all of us for 3 generations straight? I mean Sony feeding us on TWO consoles and a handheld... What's the last quality 1st party exclusive that dropped on the 360?? :youngsabo:

But lemmie ask you this too since 1st party exclusives are what matters to the strugglebox stans all of a sudden... When you cop your new $500* strugglebox, how many of those 1st party games are YOU going to buy??