Ps4 trippin help brehs

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
Might not be the controllers, I’ve had the cords short out on me a couple of times, one broke within a week so I thought it was the controller but it was not.

I’ve been thinking of getting a dock because it may be due to how I have mine propped up sort of high on a shelf so it bends the cord too much.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So my controllers won’t turn on, put it on the charger it won’t stay charging...bought a dock that won’t work

Now it’s sayin some shyt bout downloading 6.72 update...I turned it on in safe mode, updated using internet ...update finished it restarted and now it’s saying the same shyt

help

It's over breh cop a new one

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Bo
Might not be the controllers, I’ve had the cords short out on me a couple of times, one broke within a week so I thought it was the controller but it was not.

I’ve been thinking of getting a dock because it may be due to how I have mine propped up sort of high on a shelf so it bends the cord too much.

Bought a dock still won’t charge

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
Bo

Bought a dock still won’t charge

Wow
And both are definitely out of charge?

Have you tried resetting the controllers or PS4? Just seems odd that both would break, how long have you had them?

You can reset the controller by putting a small pin or paper clip in the hole on the back of the controller, then plug it into the usb and press the ps button after turning the PlayStation on

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Wow
And both are definitely out of charge?

Have you tried resetting the controllers or PS4? Just seems odd that both would break, how long have you had them?

You can reset the controller by putting a small pin or paper clip in the hole on the back of the controller, then plug it into the usb and press the ps button after turning the PlayStation on
Tried it it ain’t work ...both dead I was only using one ...imma try to reset it again

the update won’t go thru because the controllers won’t turn the game fully on

my next step is a new controller to see if that works