PS4 sold at a LAUWSE

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
mouse and keyboard guarantees a niche audience though.

cat friendly controller confirmed :blessed:

GSkfg4N.jpg

seriously though, Steam's "Big Picture" is all about using a controller. this is from back in January:

So are most of these going to be Linux-based Steam Boxes?

We’ll come out with our own and we’ll sell it to consumers by ourselves. That’ll be a Linux box, [and] if you want to install Windows you can. We’re not going to make it hard. This is not some locked box by any stretch of the imagination. We also think that a controller that has higher precision and lower latency is another interesting thing to have.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is really so ignorant of the marketplace that he doesn't realise hardware typically sells at a loss at the beginning of the product's life cycle? :snoop:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
OP is really so ignorant of the marketplace that he doesn't realise hardware typically sells at a loss at the beginning of the product's life cycle? :snoop:

:wtf: I don't work for eurogamer

I thought people here liked topics from neogaf

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=682181

the defensiveness in this thread is golden though. I thought the "gnauze won" line would make it obvious this was basically a troll thread, but then smart-dumb cats still feel the need to come in here and explain shyt. they say a hit dog will hollar...

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since every customer buying a PS4 is almost obligated to buy at least one game, Sony is almost certainly going to make a profit come launch time.