PS4 Pro High Res Games Media(Videos/Images) Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In this thread I'll post some media coming out that's directly from PS4 Neo.

So far I've seen only Horizon Zero Dawn and Mass Effect Andromeda

Horizon Zero Dawn "4K"

Direct Feed Gamersyde.com Footage

Horizon: Zero Dawn - PS4 Pro Demo - High quality stream - Gamersyde

Lower quality Youtube Footage

FEf8jYY.jpg

nXn1Y8C.jpg

ehTNsxT.jpg

FZRy9t0.jpg

More here:

Mass Effect Andromeda

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ROTR

Gamersyde HQ Footage

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - Flooded Archive Gameplay (PS4 Pro) - High quality stream - Gamersyde

“Sony officially unveiled their new gaming console today – the PlayStation 4 Pro – available November 10, 2016. Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration was featured at their New York event, showcased as one of the first 4K games on console. Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration launches on October 11, 2016, and will be compatible with the PlayStation 4 Pro.

With the PlayStation 4 Pro’s additional horsepower, we’ve been able to add graphical enhancements such as improved reflections, more dynamic foliage, and detailed tessellation. These features heighten the experience and further immerse players in Lara’s first Tomb Raiding expedition.

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration on the PlayStation 4 Pro will include three modes: 4K Resolution, High Framerate, and Enriched Visuals, allowing you to customize your experience. 4K Resolution displays the game in 4K Resolution, on supported 4K TVs, in 30 fps. High Framerate pushes the framerate above 30 fps at 1080p with a target of 60 fps for an even smoother gameplay experience. Enriched Visuals enhances graphical features of the game for a lusher and more realistic experience, in 1080p at 30 fps.”

Spiderman PS4
B1AtNt.png

Infamous First Light

Looks like it's running at 60fps now.
inFAMOUSfirstlight60.gif

inFAMOUSfirstlight60-2.gif

Second Son will have enhancements too
capture6mua5.png

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The native 4K looks obviously better than the PS4 version breh.
I'm sorry did I say it wasn't?

For a $400 box compared to the costs to get that native 4K on PC that's pretty good.

Y'all acting like I'm saying this shyt look better than native :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm sorry did I say it wasn't?

For a $400 box compared to the costs to get that native 4K on PC that's pretty good.
You said in the other thread that people could barely tell the difference or something like that.
I'm too lazy to go find the post and its almost lunch time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You said in the other thread that people could barely tell the difference or something like that.
I'm too lazy to go find the post and its almost lunch time.
Have you seen the game on a 4K screen in motion? If not then yeah when you see it it motion it should be impressive for the costs. Don't understand why y'all getting pissy acting like there's going to be a gargantuan night and day difference here.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Have you seen the game on a 4K screen in motion? If not then yeah when you see it it motion it should be impressive for the costs.
"Impressive for the costs" (it looks good for a PS4 game) vs "People can barely tell the difference between Neo Mode and PC 4K" is completely different.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Impressive for the costs" (it looks good for a PS4 game) vs "People can barely tell the difference between Neo Mode and PC 4K" is completely different.
Again have you seen both in motion?

Side by side it'll look better in native. People won't be able to tell the difference in most cases when gaming on it.(as in nobody is going to go "OMG THIS ISN'T NAYUVE IT LOOK HORRIBLE")