PS4 holding back “Next Gen” smh

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I’m sure they are producing as many PS5s as they can.

This thread isn’t a response to reality.

It’s a study of the rhetoric that gets thrown around. Forcing Sony stans to come to terms with their fukk shyt :ehh:
More than fair enough

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whatever happened to it will scale accordingly? :jbhmm:
He set out the bait to troll n you took it.

People made a stink about xbox bein cross gen durin the summer of 20 before the new consoles launched. Meech is now usin that wordplay against the sony people who were parading games not bein cross gen. Now the 2 biggest hitters on ps5 this year are also on ps4 so meech is gloating:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He set out the bait to troll n you took it.

People made a stink about xbox bein cross gen durin the summer of 20 before the new consoles launched. Meech is now usin that wordplay against the sony people who were parading games not bein cross gen. Now the 2 biggest hitters on ps5 this year are also on ps4 so meech is gloating:manny:
Im just trying to figure out where we stand breh.

Last year this time, game subscription services were supposed to be the death of the industry. PC releases made console purchases obsolete and we all believed in generations.

Fast forward 12 months and subscription services are all the rage, PC releases are good for console players, and nobody cares about or even believes in generations anymore.

I’m confused breh :dahell:

:mjlol:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I watched an IGN video earlier and they mentioned GT7 will be cross-gen as well. I honestly didn't know lol and it doesn't even bother me but dayunm GINA! They straight up lied about their situation. The hosts were struggling to come up with a next-gen exclusive and all I recall them mentioning was... Forspoken ...:francis:.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Pretty sure plans changed because most people don’t have a PS5 in their hands.
Nah, they knew how many PlayStations they could make when they were talking that shyt. And they’ve actually made and sold more PS5s than PS4s at this point.

Supply has actually been pretty good. Demand is just more.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah, they knew how many PlayStations they could make when they were talking that shyt. And they’ve actually made and sold more PS5s than PS4s at this point.

Supply has actually been pretty good. Demand is just more.
See but it’s tricky because a lot of them went to scalpers. I’m pretty sure they can see the install base and how many people on their consoles are on PS4 vs PS5’s. I know people who are just FINALLY getting a PS5 because of how hard it is to get one. It is what it is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
See but it’s tricky because a lot of them went to scalpers. I’m pretty sure they can see the install base and how many people on their consoles are on PS4 vs PS5’s. I know people who are just FINALLY getting a PS5 because of how hard it is to get one. It is what it is.
Don’t matter who they sold to, they end up in users homes.

Again they could see the install base and how many PS5s they could manufacture long ago.

They aren’t surprised by current install base numbers, all these cross gen games been in development for years.

That’s just a convenient excuse you are trying to make up for them. Stop it :smh: