PS4 has now sold 86.1 million units.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
maxresdefault.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought you might say that brother in-law:mjlit:

So my question is why is or was price an issue?

If I recall back then:sas1:

This Sony Stan consensus was “only broke people bought 360’s and ballers bought PS3’s. And Sony don’t want no broke niccas “:mjpls:

That was the narrative:sas2:

Why we price sensitive now?:smugdraper:

:troll:

Martha

Games will always be the determining factor but console gamers have shown that 400 is the "sweet spot".

Selling a weaker product for a higher price when you already have a lackluster exclusive catalog wasn't smart by Xbox. It wouldn't be as big of a joke this gen if the X1 came in at 400. X1X came out last year and yeah you finally got the stronger machine..... but this gen's console "war" was over after 6 months (and that's being generous). Scoring a late TD when you down 42 in the 4th quarter ain't shyt. :mjlol:

Sony was able to still overtake a 10 million lead by the 360 after coming out with a 600 dollar console vs 400 one. They have a core fanbase ALL OVER THE WORLD, not just in the states. And most important, they have GREAT games you can't get on other systems. MS is in their 3rd generation of gaming and still are :flabbynsick: as fukk with their exclusives. That shyt ain't acceptable. You can always count on Sony to deliver great exclusives each gen. ALWAYS. :ufdup:

Playstation Brand is too skrong worldwide for MS to ever beat them. Here in the states, they got a legit chance maybe next gen if they get their shyt together with exclusives. I'm still :patrice: though because the core fanbase is the "dudebro" and they've shown what they will and won't support. :francis:

Told yall back in 2013 this was gonna be a bloodbath and yall laughed. :sas1:

Rekkrautes was right. :blessed:

Trust and believe in yo boy!!! :russ:

now cop Red Dead Redemption 2 if you haven't already!!! My Take 2 stock is down to 111 a share!!! :lupe:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have both.
If you're only getting one, get the one most of your friends already have.
No sense having a bump up in graphics if you can't play with the people you want to play with. :yeshrug:
You a grown man with kids right, you sound like a grown bytch with kids leaking out your anus tho. You ol struggle to meet new friends ass nikkaz kill me. Ok, I'm done, this has been another Xbox shuffle production :win: