PS4 has now sold 86.1 million units.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
The next generation is starting in 2 years, if not late next year. I highly doubt PS4 will reach that level by then

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The next generation is starting in 2 years, if not late next year. I highly doubt PS4 will reach that level by then

We sold 19 million in 2017 fiscal year breh (Aug 2017 - March 2018). By the end of the 2018 fiscal year next March 2019, they'll be over 90 million EASY. So that leaves the 2019 Fiscal Year.

By December 2019 we'll be at 100 breh.

and I do say we because I own a nice chunk of Sony stock.
2up5tg2.jpg

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking about getting a PS4 pro or Xbox 1X since I'm about to upgrade to 4k next week.. I want the X1X because its stronger but I have too much progress in games like Destiny 2 that makes me want to go PS4 pro..

FYI I already own xbox 1 and ps4.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking about getting a PS4 pro or Xbox 1X since I'm about to upgrade to 4k next week.. I want the X1X because its stronger but I have too much progress in games like Destiny 2 that makes me want to go PS4 pro..

FYI I already own xbox 1 and ps4.
I think if you already own a PS4 then go for the Xbox one x. You’ll get more out of the 4K with it.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think if you already own a PS4 then go for the Xbox one x. You’ll get more out of the 4K with it.
I have xbox one but I hardly play it. I would only get x1x for the graphics..I'll probably get the pro tho..

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have xbox one but I hardly play it. I would only get x1x for the graphics..I'll probably get the pro tho..
I have both.
If you're only getting one, get the one most of your friends already have.
No sense having a bump up in graphics if you can't play with the people you want to play with. :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Nicca, you heard what the good brother @J.V Koba said:what:

Don’t be stubborn :beli:

DO IT!!:ufdup:

And naaaaaaw,:pachaha:we ain’t trynna hear that “no sense having a bump up graphics....” stuff now.

That same energy wasn’t there and no one was saying that back when 360 was out with the games against the bumped up graphics PS3:sas2:

Na..... cats was boasting “Bu Bu Bu Blu Ray, better graphics, FREE ONLINE PLAY”:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

So go ahead brother.... be like my brother in-law above and cop that Xbox One X:mjlit:

:lolbron:

Martha

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nicca, you heard what the good brother @J.V Koba said:what:

Don’t be stubborn :beli:

DO IT!!:ufdup:

And naaaaaaw,:pachaha:we ain’t trynna hear that “no sense having a bump up graphics....” stuff now.

That same energy wasn’t there and no one was saying that back when 360 was out with the games against the bumped up graphics PS3:sas2:

Na..... cats was boasting “Bu Bu Bu Blu Ray, better graphics, FREE ONLINE PLAY”:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

So go ahead brother.... be like my brother in-law above and cop that Xbox One X:mjlit:

:lolbron:

Martha

Ps3's problem was price. Once that hurdle was eliminated and the exclusives came, it was a wrap.

Not even close to the same situation here but go ahead and :cook:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ps3's problem was price. Once that hurdle was eliminated and the exclusives came, it was a wrap.

Not even close to the same situation here but go ahead and :cook:

I thought you might say that brother in-law:mjlit:

So my question is why is or was price an issue?

If I recall back then:sas1:

This Sony Stan consensus was “only broke people bought 360’s and ballers bought PS3’s. And Sony don’t want no broke niccas “:mjpls:

That was the narrative:sas2:

Why we price sensitive now?:smugdraper:

:troll:

Martha