PS4 = Good To A Disabled nikka...XB1 not so much....

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
"The gamers then made their way over to the Microsoft/Xbox One area of the convention and were simply told, "Sorry, it's upstairs, you can't try it" and sent off without even a simple apology."

Isnt "sorry" considered a simple apology :dwillhuh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"The gamers then made their way over to the Microsoft/Xbox One area of the convention and were simply told, "Sorry, it's upstairs, you can't try it" and sent off without even a simple apology."

Isnt "sorry" considered a simple apology :dwillhuh:

Don't worry, with the way MS is trying to make nikkaz forget about that fukkery they were tryin to pull, they'll find the kids and give them XB1s as well to not make them look bad in comparison to what the Sony reps did.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Don't worry, with the way MS is trying to make nikkaz forget about that fukkery they were tryin to pull, they'll find the kids and give them XB1s as well to not make them look bad in comparison to what the Sony reps did.
They shouldnt give them nikkas shyt

lol @ complaining about not getting free shyt cause youre crippled

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They shouldnt give them nikkas shyt

lol @ complaining about not getting free shyt cause youre crippled

:dead:

they didn't complain to get free shyt though..... Sony and MS made the area non accessible to disabled cats. Sony just apologized and give them free PS4s....

MS was like "nikkaz don't get to play games because they are in wheelchairs everyday breh....." :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony looks out for 4ppl in a wheelchair while fukking over millions during the Disc Read Error fiasco that sony has til this day denied they had any wrong doing
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/news101105ps2lawsuit

After all this time, these crooks STILL MAINTAIN THERE WAS ON D.R.E ISSUE :mindblown:

Or the current class action lawsuit against sony for PSN shutdown when they waited a full week before they told the 77million people who's accounts were compromised that they were indeed in "danger"
Had to pay out HUGE FINES across the WORLD because of that. Good ol' Sony right :stopitslime:
http://venturebeat.com/2011/04/27/s...action-lawsuit-on-playstation-network-breach/

But you know, give away free stuff and the ones who foot the bill seem to forget they paid for it in the first place :wow:
Word to PSN+..

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sony looks out for 4ppl in a wheelchair while fukking over millions during the Disc Read Error fiasco that sony has til this day denied they had any wrong doing
After all this time, these crooks STILL MAINTAIN THERE WAS ON D.R.E ISSUE :mindblown:

Or the current class action lawsuit against sony for PSN shutdown when they waited a full week before they told the 77million people who's accounts were compromised that they were indeed in "danger"
Had to pay out HUGE FINES across the WORLD because of that. Good ol' Sony right :stopitslime:
http://venturebeat.com/2011/04/27/s...action-lawsuit-on-playstation-network-breach/

But you know, give away free stuff and the ones who foot the bill seem to forget they paid for it in the first place :wow:
Word to PSN+..
:ohhh:

:camby:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Word to PSN+..
Man, what the fukk is wrong with you?
:dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes right tho

dont act like you didnt cop atleast 6 PS2s :mjpls:

i know i had about 10 before i said fukk it and copped a xbox

:manny:

I had a launch PS1, a slim PS2, and a launch PS3 (which I traded in for a PS3 slim). Never had a failure with any Playstation device.
Had a launch XBOX and a launch XBOX 360 (which was replaced by MS after red ring). The replacement also failed. That's 66% failure rate.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
hes right tho

dont act like you didnt cop atleast 6 PS2s :mjpls:

i know i had about 10 before i said fukk it and copped a xbox
6 PS2s? :comeon:

I sent mine in once the whole gen & I got it at launch.

& are we really gonna act like the 360 situation wasn't 10x worse :comeon:

On some real shyt I lost count of how many times my Xbox failed on me, I think I'm at 4 if not 5

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
nikkas like u need legs for kinect so we aint wastin this shyt on yall handicapped asses

the nerve of them