PS4 Breh's They're giving away the Uncharted collection and Journey for Free on Playstation store.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
They’ve given these games away before.
When they announced they would be doing something special for people in light of the pandemic I thought they would drop something worth talking about. Silly me.

Should've gave out Resident Evil 1 Remake or 7 with GTA V or something.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Or everyone doesn't care about uncharted....

I finally played after it was on Plus months ago
This series is a decade old. I played them last gen and I didn't own a ps3. They've given this collection away before. There's a demo in the PS store. I don't see how a longtime playstation owner can not have Uncharted in their library AT ALL.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
This series is a decade old. I played them last gen and I didn't own a ps3. They've given this collection away before. There's a demo in the PS store. I don't see how a longtime playstation owner can not have Uncharted in their library AT ALL.

Because I have an independent opinion on games

PS is the only system I've ever owned, you sound stupid as hell for saying that breh, just because I'm a PS lifer doesn't mean I'm going to suck off every exclusive there is :dame:

Uncharted and ND is overrated imo, a decent, linear game studio that sticks to one lane. how riveting :unimpressed:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Because I have an independent opinion on games

PS is the only system I've ever owned, you sound stupid as hell for saying that breh, just because I'm a PS lifer doesn't mean I'm going to suck off every exclusive there is :dame:

Uncharted and ND is overrated imo, a decent, linear game studio that sticks to one lane. how riveting :unimpressed:
What does your independent opinion have to do with this? What's stupid is you saying you played it months ago because it was on Plus that month as if it wasn't offered this whole time. You don't like the game? Who cares? That's not what I asked. I said it's weird how a playstation owner doesn't have it in their library by now. You and many other people who don't care for the series still have it in your library whether you played it from ps+, psnow, demo, etc. It's not about being exclusive. It's about how accessible this series is. Hell, Uncharted 4 is free on PS+ this month.

Last edited: