PS4 Breaks 80 million sold

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One must always remember to account for population growth (siblings, etc).

Peak sales relative to population is probably the best way to distinguish console dominance.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah since these joints are about to share similar tech in them, I'll be really surprised if they don't support current gen going to the next.

Real talk PS4 was like a fresh start for Sony especially with the improvement of there online infrastructure.Backwards compatibility definitely makes the transition easier to next gen since you don't have to worry about there being a drought in games and it's good for third party developers. I think the PS4 will probably still have a long life after the PS5 is released because it doesn't make sense for Sony to cut off that 80 million base right away for digital sales and subscriptions vs starting from scratch with a much smaller base for the first few years. I felt like this gen was more about establishing a solid ecosystem for both console brands and last gen was them more introducing and working out the kinks. I'm betting third party developers will be supporting the PS4 for atleast 3 years after the PS5 is released or until the PS5 Pro comes out.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
One must always remember to account for population growth (siblings, etc).

Peak sales relative to population is probably the best way to distinguish console dominance.
Uh oh, looky here bruh. If you wanna open up the truth can of worms then what is the Sony exclusive sales rate in relation to the inflation.

For those unaware of what I'm talking about, Killzone was a big deal last gen. Is an afterthought after one go this time. Ratchet n clank is just another title, Gran Turismo fell off once nikkaz was talking more about the photo mode in GT4 than the gameplay. Oddly almost every Sony 1st party title has fallen off and the fanboys sweat whatever is left :francis:

@Rekkapryde talking about a walkthrough for uncharted 3 will go down in casual history :wow: