PS3 NCAA 14 ONLINE DYNASTY LEAGUE THREAD!!! THE FUKKERY CONTINUES...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We Ready For War :birdman:
tumblr_m9yetifqqe1qi4vlo.gif

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
breh half my team is rated under 72

:sadcam:

all i got is trevone boykin at a 92 brandon carter

just gonna moss it up and cross my fingers

Get ya stick skills up, real shyt. @MMSex squad was a 85 overall, mine is 80 and I still don't lose to the cpu. shyt, my starting QB a 75 and he threw for the 2nd most yards and the highest completion rating.

It's not hard to score on offense, it's just the defense you should worry about.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Get ya stick skills up, real shyt. @MMSex squad was a 85 overall, mine is 80 and I still don't lose to the cpu. shyt, my starting QB a 75 and he threw for the 2nd most yards and the highest completion rating.

It's not hard to score on offense, it's just the defense you should worry about.

breh didnt u use texas tech? that air raid

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
breh didnt u use texas tech? that air raid

Doesn't matter what you run. Pro style, air raid, one back, run & shoot, spread option, triple option, if you know your offense in and out, then you can succeed. Find yourself a base play, a base formation, and work the ins and outs of that particular play & formation until you feel comfortable enough to add more layers to your offense. If its a run, learn to count your blockers vs defenders on playside, so you can run to the side with less defenders. If its a pass, learn to recognize coverage based off your pre snap read (how tight/off a corner is playing, is the SS sitting in the box or is he in a deep zone?). Some routes/route combos work better versus different coverages, learn to utilize these routes/route combos (the computer loves zone, triangle read route combos are your best friend.)

Matter of fact, shoot me a PM and I'll give you some shyt that'll definitely help out your offense tremendously.