PS3 NCAA 14 ONLINE DYNASTY LEAGUE THREAD!!! THE FUKKERY CONTINUES...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i wont even front, the CPU is damn near cheap on heisman this year :skip: the absurd number of broken tackles by pocket passing QBs on reads and 90%+ better completion percentage is crazy

the worst part is the only reason im holding them is by purposefully letting certain players go wide open, otherwise id get picked apart. Hurrying the qb doesnt seem to hurt their accuracy if they get the ball off either :snoop:

CPU D is more or less the same, its the O which is ridiculous these days especially the no huddle teams

also side note, has anyone else had an issue recording a tackle on QBs when manually attempting to disrupt a read option

ive corrected my DE multiple times to go straight into the QB only for him to just brush off :wow: never have had this happen in previous versions of this game

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
i wont even front, the CPU is damn near cheap on heisman this year :skip: the absurd number of broken tackles by pocket passing QBs on reads and 90%+ better completion percentage is crazy

the worst part is the only reason im holding them is by purposefully letting certain players go wide open, otherwise id get picked apart. Hurrying the qb doesnt seem to hurt their accuracy if they get the ball off either :snoop:

CPU D is more or less the same, its the O which is ridiculous these days especially the no huddle teams

also side note, has anyone else had an issue recording a tackle on QBs when manually attempting to disrupt a read option

ive corrected my DE multiple times to go straight into the QB only for him to just brush off :wow: never have had this happen in previous versions of this game

They did it to simulate a real read option, cuz no player being optioned is fast enough to play 2 players, it's impossible. But still, it's BS that they did it, cuz when you actually make a play on the QB, he's like :mjpls: nikka you thought *keeps on running*

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
They did it to simulate a real read option, cuz no player being optioned is fast enough to play 2 players, it's impossible. But still, it's BS that they did it, cuz when you actually make a play on the QB, he's like :mjpls: nikka you thought *keeps on running*
this man disagrees

Nick_Fairley_Detroit_Lions_BCS_Championship_Trophy_thumb%25255B7%25255D.jpg

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
2 kick returns for TDs against UGA :skip:

i wish yall could have seen how my SPT was flattening them, pretty embarrassing but they always cut off the highlight