PS3 NCAA 14 ONLINE DYNASTY LEAGUE THREAD!!! THE FUKKERY CONTINUES...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
the biggest thing ive noticed is the change in speed of players

i used to complain before but i feel like in this game there is no such thing as speed difference :dead: i cant moss anymore either

You gotta change that speed threshold thing. Th default might not be realistic.

GetYaWeigtUp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I hope these nikkas ain't in here whining like girls... I just played a whole season with challenging sliders and went 14-0 with OSU. Default Heisman is definitely a little easier than what I just played but I will admit that the QB's are deadly accurate until you drop their accuracy really low. We had it on like 85 and every QB was Peyton Manning, then on 55 there were a few more throw aways but still hard to stop. This game is definitely harder though which is koo because usually its too damn easy. If you play smart all game, you'll win more than you lose. When you get silly, you get ya ass bust lol...

Our league faltered because some dudes were getting their asses kicked and said they weren't feeling the game anymore. Others wanted to keep playing but OD's aren't fun with just 4 people active.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And I hope these nikkas ain't in here whining like girls... I just played a whole season with challenging sliders and went 14-0 with OSU. Default Heisman is definitely a little easier than what I just played but I will admit that the QB's are deadly accurate until you drop their accuracy really low. We had it on like 85 and every QB was Peyton Manning, then on 55 there were a few more throw aways but still hard to stop. This game is definitely harder though which is koo because usually its too damn easy. If you play smart all game, you'll win more than you lose. When you get silly, you get ya ass bust lol...

Our league faltered because some dudes were getting their asses kicked and said they weren't feeling the game anymore. Others wanted to keep playing but OD's aren't fun with just 4 people active.
ive been said we should play a 2 conference league :mjpls: noone wanna get their feelings REALLY hurt like that though :shaq:

GetYaWeigtUp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope, the real championship would be the built in bowl game between the two user conferences :blessed:

They ain't bout that life! The CPU being a factor is a little realistic anyway... Played Madden some more last night and realized that NCAA is just a better game to me. You can't pay a DB to make a play on the ball. And don't try and switch and make the play yourself, it takes 10 minutes to get your hands up, smh...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ADVANCED TO WEEK 6. :whoo:

USER GAME OF THE WEEK.... #5 OKLAHOMA / @RichSincethe80s VS #16 TCU AND @His_Excellence_Reincar :birdman:

BIG 12 SUPREMACY HANGS IN THE BALANCE...EARLY ODDS ARE OKLAHOMA - 10 IN NORMAN. :patrice:

EVERYONE ELSE KNOCK OUT YOUR USER GAMES AND RECRUITING!!!

@MMSex
@L@cat
@dza
@Made Man
@SubLyminalz
@Lucky_Lefty

@SilkkTheStalker I assume you aint rejoinin at this point... :beli:

@dza you out? If you too busy and shyt, it's cool.

@Lucky_Lefty you back in business this weekend....them noles are 1-3 :scusthov:

@GetYaWeigtUp you rejoin? I'll send the invite if you can't join manually.