PS3 NCAA 14 ONLINE DYNASTY LEAGUE THREAD!!! THE FUKKERY CONTINUES...

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
:to: brehs, its been a fun ride with y'all these past 2 years. First online dynasty last year, and I thoroughly enjoyed this year's dynasty, even though some bytched out in the middle of the season for reasons unknown (:mjpls:). It's time that I move on from the PS3 and enjoy my time with this PS4, I can't even turn on my PS3 and play a game, only use it for the media saved on the HD.

:salute: its been real, hopefully I'll see some of y'all on Madden franchises, and I'm always on BF4 if you wanna fukk with a trill nikka one time.

@Rekkapryde
@L@CaT
@Made Man
@His_Excellence_Reincar
@Silkk
@MMSex

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I barely play videogames at all .

Just play this and college hoops

If NCAA ever makes it to ps4 I'll see you there breh

:to: brehs, its been a fun ride with y'all these past 2 years. First online dynasty last year, and I thoroughly enjoyed this year's dynasty, even though some bytched out in the middle of the season for reasons unknown (:mjpls:). It's time that I move on from the PS3 and enjoy my time with this PS4, I can't even turn on my PS3 and play a game, only use it for the media saved on the HD.

:salute: its been real, hopefully I'll see some of y'all on Madden franchises, and I'm always on BF4 if you wanna fukk with a trill nikka one time.

@Rekkapryde
@L@CaT
@Made Man
@His_Excellence_Reincar
@Silkk
@MMSex